In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I don't know why I am so tired.....

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,909 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I just am. I haven't done anything....which may be the problem....but tomorrow is another day. The weather being a crappy grey rainy day after rainy day isn't helping.
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments

• calrugerfancalrugerfan Member Posts: 18,209
    edited November -1
    Go for a nice run in the morning. You'll have a lot more energy through out the day.
  • hotshoothotshoot Member Posts: 4,227
    edited November -1
    the weather will do it [V][V]

sunny days are down the road
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,858 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hotshoot
    the weather will do it [V][V]

sunny days are down the road
    Nothing more depressing that gunmetal grey days.
  • JorgeJorge Member Posts: 10,656 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    How's your blood work?

[?]
  • MarnerMarner Member Posts: 2,977
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Polite Psycho
    How's your blood work?

[?]

+1

If it persists check it out...eh?
  • v35v35 Member Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Depression over job issues. It can sap you of energy and ambition.
    Talk to your GP about it.
  • montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 59,163 ******
    edited November -1
    stay hydrated. Even if you don't feel thirsty, even on gloomy days and yep the 'ol stress factor too. Plenty of plain ol WATER. and YES, if it last see a doc. Let us know how your doing. Best to you
  • pietro75pietro75 Member Posts: 7,048
    edited November -1
    Thyroid? maybe a trip to the endocrinologist is in order?

That being said, I find that the less active I am the more run down I feel. Maybe you just need some cardiovascular(this is a big word for a bricklayer[B)]) work-out.

If you had time and transportation I would let you help stock brick-pavers for 8 or 9 hours a day.[:)]
    edited November -1
    OK! LF how are you feeling...really...What is you body telling you. We all know when something is wrong. When my blood pressure was high I knew something was wrong. Is this that "tired(somethings wrong with me) feeling" or do you just need a break from your busy, kid filled, ongoing business goal, what's going on with our country, is everything OK, Gee, what's next mindset?
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,909 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pietro75.....I wish you were closer. I would sooooo be there. I think a LARGE part of my problem is Larry's schedule. He works nights and I have to keep everyone quiet just so he can get some sleep when he gets home in the morning. He wakes up around 4pm and I am just a zombie by then and don't feel like doing much of anything. He knows I am aggrivated a lot by this and feels bad....which makes me feel WORSE for making him feel bad. What a circle of mess!

The kids are out of school now so it will be even harder to keep them from waking him up. I think we are going to look into getting a membership to the little waterpark that is not far from our house just to get out of here a little bit. Spring Valley Beach in Blountsville Alabama. I think if I get out and wasn't sitting here in the dark it would be a good thing. I'm just really tired and have no reason to be. Its not a sleepy tired....just a "don't want to do anything" kind of tired...and I keep yawning (which makes me really pretty.)
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Locust Fork
    I just am. I haven't done anything....which may be the problem....but tomorrow is another day. The weather being a crappy grey rainy day after rainy day isn't helping.

Cancer? Diabetes? AIDS? Who knows.
    edited November -1
    Pietro75.....I wish you were closer. I would sooooo be there. I think a LARGE part of my problem is Larry's schedule. He works nights and I have to keep everyone quiet just so he can get some sleep when he gets home in the morning. He wakes up around 4pm and I am just a zombie by then and don't feel like doing much of anything. He knows I am aggrivated a lot by this and feels bad....which makes me feel WORSE for making him feel bad. What a circle of mess!

The kids are out of school now so it will be even harder to keep them from waking him up. I think we are going to look into getting a membership to the little waterpark that is not far from our house just to get out of here a little bit. Spring Valley Beach in Blountsville Alabama. I think if I get out and wasn't sitting here in the dark it would be a good thing. I'm just really tired and have no reason to be. Its not a sleepy tired....just a "don't want to do anything" kind of tired...and I keep yawning (which makes me really pretty.)

Bless your soul. My wife home schools 3 of our 4 boys. and takes the little one to pre-school. She does her best to keep things in order, I have a magic hamper and a magic chest of drawers where everything reappears when I throw it in the hamper.

When I was running work for a large outfit and the kids were little she went to great extremes to be sure I got my rest and my time with them was quality. One of the many,many reasons I hold her so dear.

OK, so your not having any " something is wrong with me" symptoms.

Trista was also feeling tired and this is when we found out about her thyroid unbalance. She now takes synthroid and it has given her a stronger wind. I can't believe what she accomplished with the thyroid condition in the first place.

I will go ahead and say it: I am a complete wuss compared to my wife. She is awesome...I suck...She is pretty...I am ugly...She smells good...I stink...She is smart...I am stupid...I could go on!
  • Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like someone needs to get out of the house and have a drink. I normally dont suggest it, but you seem down. Go out to dinner with your husband some time.. leave the kids at home with ramen noodles.
  • 11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Polite Psycho
    How's your blood work?

[?]

The red blood cells transfer oxygen and nutrients from your lungs and small intestine to the rest of the tissues in your body, and carry waste products from your tissues to you kidneys, liver and large intestine, then they return to your lungs and small intestine to pick up more oxygen and nutrients.
  • 11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1

Sent them outside. It's summer time...they can be outside during the day.
  • GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,920 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Jacob is right...Get to drinking right now and surprise your hubby or boyfriend like the "old" days[:0][:I]..nambu
  • Colonel PlinkColonel Plink Member Posts: 16,460
    edited November -1
    It's because your life is a constant state of high drama.
    edited November -1
    It is pretty full of drama....but there isn't much you can do to change that. I could quit being a gun dealer. Lock my three dogs outside in the fence. Grab a broom and start sewing our clothes we wear.....but where is the fun in that?

As it is I have an eventfull life and lots ahead to look foreward to because of that. I like working. I like "gun people". I know a heck of a lot about firearms, so I don't see giving up being a gun dealer. My oldest child is a handfull, but she is AWESOME and I am certain will find her way. The dogs are like three extra kids....so I share our home with them. Everything else is gravy.

I just have a hard time pushing myself to get things done sometimes.... Its like I've had a full day and feel "spent" sometimes before I even get going. Like right now.....I have three guns I need to get pictures of before the sun goes down, but I just don't feel like it. I will get it done. I'm just more tired than I should be. I think I will try taking Jack to the park and walking a few laps.
  • TERI234TERI234 Member Posts: 366 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Could be the weather, rainy days make some people tired, or you could have low iron, which take some extra iron in the morning we'll see a differance by noon.
  • JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Have your Vitamin D checked. My Fiance was feeling tired all of the time. She went to the Dr. and he said her Vitamin D was low he had never seen one lower. He gave her 5 Vitamin D pills, each = to 50,000 units of Vitamin D.

I belive it is working. He seems now she has energy, and she is not always wanting to lay down.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Locust...

Its not just you nor the schedule you are keeping...I have been tired for so long I have no idea what its like to be not tired, if you know what I mean...and by tired, you know what I mean...its not the lack of sleep tired, its the bone aching dead beat tired, forgetful tired, too tired to even care sometimes...

I wished you lived closer to me or I to you, that way, we could help each other out....or at least get together for coffee or a nite out...
    Lifes daily struggles have a way of taking its toll...

In florida, the hotter and more humid it gets the more tired a person feels, and the quicker energy is drained... you are in a hot state as well..

You have kids, a job, a house to run, etc its no damn wonder you are tired...Kasey, take care of YOU...YOU are going to have to put yourself first for a change...

luv ya

I still owe you an email...
    edited November -1
    That would be nice to have someone nearby that understands why I have the "twitch" that I have sometimes. I always loved the beach and wanted to live near the ocean sometime.....but the love of my life hates the beach so, unless I outlive him I can forget that plan.

If this keeps up I will go get checked out just to be certain.

This afternoon I did take Jack to the park and walked three laps (I think that is a little more than a mile.) I could have done more....but I was PULLING Jack the whole way on that last lap. I'm going to keep taking him because I think it did him some good to have "leash practice."
  • tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
    edited November -1
    depression will cause these feelings[V]