In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

jdb123

thebutcherthebutcher Member Posts: 374 ✭✭✭
edited January 2002 in General Discussion
you live in ft worth? where at? what ranges did you go to. i live right by ridgmar mall i was going to go shooting today, but fell through at last minute. lets get together and shoot sometime.
chris

The greatest happiness is to see your enemy scattered before you, to see his village in ashes, and to gather to your bed his wives and daughters.-Genghis Khan 1226

Edited by - maggiethecat on 10/27/2002 19:25:26

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Are you from Boston? I noticed that you think that Roger Clemens is evil. God bless you.
    The definition of an "expert":An "X" is an unknown quantity and a "spurt" is a drip under pressure.
  • Options
    jdb123jdb123 Member Posts: 471 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    no sir i just cant stand him for some reason and acctually i am from texas so as a fellow texan i am really not sure why he bothers me oh well
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well, with your feelings towards him, you are welcome in Mass anytime. Of course, with your gun laws compared to ours I am not sure why you'd ever want to come here.
    The definition of an "expert":An "X" is an unknown quantity and a "spurt" is a drip under pressure.