In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Evil ATF - hey!

UnclePatUnclePat Member Posts: 77 ✭✭
edited November 2001 in General Discussion
Evil,Did you sign up for the FrontSight course? I will be heading off to Vegas for the 4 day Defensive Handgun from Feb. 22-25. I still want to buy you that drink! You saved me $600 bucks. (OK, so I'm cheap!)

Comments

• Options
    Evil ATFEvil ATF Member Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My certificate is due to arrive any day now. Once I mail it off to Front Sight, I'll be officially enrolled for the 4 Day Practical Rifle course from February 22-25th at the Vegas facility. One way or another, I'll defiantely see you there! I just haven't decided yet whether to take the rifle or handgun course. I'd like to take the handgun course first since it would do me the most good, but I don't want to go until I have my new handgun. I've already got my M1A, so we'll see how it works out. I don't want to go to the course until I decide whether to buy a Springfield 1911 or a Kimber.I'll get in touch with you before we go so that we can arrange to meet up for some chow and a brew!
  • Options
    UnclePatUnclePat Member Posts: 77 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Evil, Am already excited about the course. Should be a lot of fun (as well as educational). What kind of handgun are you looking at? I'm bringing a 9mm Beretta 9000S and (maybe) a 92FS. e-mail me at fotograffer@hotmail.com