In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

GHD---DID YOU GET MY DIRECTIONS?

4wheeler4wheeler Member Posts: 3,441
edited March 2002 in General Discussion
DIRECTIONS TO SNAPPY LUNCH--DID YOU READ THEM? WHEN YOU MENTIONED JOHN DEER I TOOK IT TO MEAN THE ONE OUT NEAR INTERSTATE 77 AT 89,WHICH I BELIEVE IS EXIT 100 OFF OF 77.

Comments

• groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    4wheeler, Got the directions and went thru there yesterday. Didn't have time to stop. Had been to Bluefield then had to go to Yadkinville and then all I wanted to do was go home and check out GB!! Will be back through there Tuesday or Wednesday (4/2 or 4/3) and will try to not be in such a rush!! Thanks and if you're around maybe you'd like to have one of them sandwichs with me. I'll put it on the company tab!!! GHD P.S. Did you see my note about the "Lindsey" family name?
  • 4wheeler4wheeler Member Posts: 3,441
    edited November -1
    yes i did but i do not know them. would love to join but i will be at work,oh no wash my mouth out with soap for mentioning work on this forum.[This message has been edited by 4wheeler (edited 03-29-2002).]
  • groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    Hey, I'll be at work when I come through on the way down but I'll be on the way home when I come back through!! I'll try to time my going and coming so I'll hit Carrol and Floyd counties in time to bust a chuck before I head down the mountain to Franklin Co. Just got a new one today!!! Another XP-100 off of Gunbroker. I am absolutely amazed at the accuracy!!! I'm a holosight fan but this one has a 3x9 Burris on it and I shot a 9 shot group consisting of 3 shots from 3 different factory loads that measures .543!!! First factory loads I've shot in a centerfire for quite sometime!! How good will it be when I handload? If you can shake free give me a note. I'll be through there on Tuesday 4/2.