In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

"Select Fire", Any news on Dano?

competentonecompetentone Member Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭
edited March 2002 in General Discussion
You said you'd post more news about Dano's hospital visit when you had it.Do you, or anyone, have any additional info? Nature of his "job related" injuries? Seriousness? How long is he going to be in the hospital? If it's an extended stay, is anybody going to get him a laptop so he can still keep us "weenies" inline?

Comments

• Options
    Captain 241Captain 241 Member Posts: 377 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Update Please. Inquiring minds would like to know. I guess no news is good news.
    If you need a Second Shot, YOU NEED MORE PRACTICE
  • Options
    Captain 241Captain 241 Member Posts: 377 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Select. Prayers be with him.
  • Options
    RUGERNUT3RUGERNUT3 Member Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    damn.hate to here that bout dano...been away....searching and a little buying of milsurps.....hope they were head shots...scumbag.....
  • Options
    Gordian BladeGordian Blade Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My intuition tells me dano's too ornery to keep down for long. I hope they wasted that SOB.
  • Options
    BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    Dammit, I leave the board for two days and something major happens.This sucks on a big scale. Hope he recuperates okay.Like I've said before, Dano's one of the good guys. He'll be back out there in short order, I'm sure.
  • Options
    ADfreeADfree Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What a great B-day present. He is s'pose to be discharged on my birthday. Hope he isn't too badly hurt, and that he recuperates well. I will not be able to read or post here for 8 days, going to visit a sick relative, so give him my best wishes when he returns.
  • Options
    pikeal1pikeal1 Member Posts: 2,707
    edited November -1
    This isn't good. I haven't been keeping up with the boards as much lately, its sad to hear something like this happens. I think Dano is a tough guy and he'll be back on the beat in no time.as Dano would sayTake your best shot...just make sure he doesn't get a couple off first.
  • Options
    poolshotpoolshot Member Posts: 548 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope and pray that Dano is okay.And if I get one wish today,I wish that both of his shots were heart shots.GODS speed Dano,
  • Options
    robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If the fella that attacked him isnt in the morgue, what jail is he in? I believe its time for a road trip. I may not be able to hit a baseball worth a damn, but I can sure as hell hold my own against a man while armed with a bat. I'm sure this type of thing really pisses you all off too, but some people just need to be killed, as I stated in another thread a few days ago, and this is a perfect candidate for a home run to the head. I hope you feel better soon buddy.
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • Options
    competentonecompetentone Member Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Damn...attacked by a guy with a baseball bat...got hit bad enough to black-out...that could involve serious injury.Please keep us informed. Joecompetentone@hotmail.com
  • Options
    lrarmsxlrarmsx Member Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dano, I hope they've given you a laptop for your hospital room. It is bad enough to be layed up, but not having access to GB, that's got to hurt. Get well soon, we need you back here, as well as back protecting the rest of the world. LRARMSX
  • Options
    steve45steve45 Member Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My hopes for a quick recovery.
  • Options
    Shootist3006Shootist3006 Member Posts: 4,171
    edited November -1
    My hopes and prayers for Dano's recovery.
    Quod principi placuit legis habet vigorem.Semper Fidelis
  • Options
    SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hope he's back soon,the other "white hats" keep getting my order wrong at the drive-thru .
  • Options
    v35v35 Member Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It makes one ponder what you shoot, when you shoot and where you shoot.
  • Options
    5db5db Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How about the Target, quick as sights are right and center of mass.
    If you have one shot...Accu-Shot Website
  • Options
    sandman2234sandman2234 Member Posts: 894 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hope Dano recovers soon. Has anyone heard how "Dano-two" is doing?
    Have Gun, will travel
  • Options
    hunter280manhunter280man Member Posts: 705
    edited November -1
    I just found this post, Keep us posted, my prayers are with him!
    Though I was born to royalty, I was snatched at birth, so treat me as the noble I am!!!
  • Options
    timberbeasttimberbeast Member Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hang in there, Dano. Prayers from the beasts!!!
  • Options
    VarmintmistVarmintmist Member Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hang in there, get better, get back here, get well. Semper Fi
  • Options
    thesupermonkeythesupermonkey Member Posts: 3,905 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Jeez Dano...Saving little children from villainous pedophiles,Scuffling with bat toting ruffians,Somebody get this man some tights and a cape!
    Don't worry about the bullet with your name on it, worry about the fragmentation grenade addressed 'To Occupant'.
  • Options
    5db5db Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Guys I think we ought to start a fund for Dano, to help offset the cost for counseling. It might be he has a Death wish or just a un-natural need for attention. But the guy seems to be a walking accident, must be up in the years if the only thing he can do is react...s l o w l y.If you were a cop, would you want him as your partner? During a felony arrest... Dano, Help me here! Okay Joe, let me set down this doughnut with the little sprinkles on it. Dano! I need some help here....
    If you have one shot...Accu-Shot Website
  • Options
    OtomanOtoman Member Posts: 554
    edited November -1
    dano was supposed to be getting out of the hospital on the 22nd. does that mean that we will be hearing from him soon? The guy would must have caught him by surprise or dano would have had the drop on him! Be more carefull from here on out dano we have really missed the stirring!!!!!
  • Options
    robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Today is the day right? Where are you Dano? Wait, let me get Lois to shout for you. DANOMAN!!!! HELP!!! DANOMAN!!!
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • Options
    groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    Hey Dano, Hope you are fine and the bat-totin scumbag is room temp!!! Get Well Soon and get back to posting!!