In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Roanoke Va Gun Show

groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
3/20,21--- Roanoke Civic Center, 230 tables.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    This weekend, Roanoke Civic Center, both halls.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Jan 3, 4--Roanoke Civic Center
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Didn't even make it to the show(25 miles) and still spent money there!! Had a friend who had a cell phone who called from the show floor to tell me about the deals on powder.. bought summer supply and a set of dies for less than I could buy them thru supplier with help from FFL!! I can't even stay home and not buy something to do with guns!! GHD
  • Options
    4wheeler4wheeler Member Posts: 3,441
    edited November -1
    Sounds like a real good friend to me.Sorry i missed the gun show,they usually send me a flyer but i missed it.
  • Options
    Ms. BeastMs. Beast Member Posts: 496 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What, you guys live around there! We were there visiting with a bunch from these boards in July. It is a beautiful place to visit.
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Good folks up in that area,Ms.Beast..as you well know.I intend to visit with The Devestator and others,on one of my trips to my place in West Virginia..218
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ms. Beast, I'm just down US 220 about 13 miles then turn right and head for the mountains!! If ya'll get this way this year give a line on GB before you come. GHD
  • Options
    laxcoachlaxcoach Member Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    GHD, didn't know you were so close to me ! I'm 50 miles east on 460 and went to the show both days--Sat. was a zoo because it was only on the lower level (no fault of the promoter), and Sun was quiet because of the weather and Easter--give me a holler and I'll show you what my 25-06 does to groundhogs on the east side of the mountain. Bring your best whistlepig whacker !!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Laxcoach, I travel 460 East a bunch! Let me know where you are and we'll get together for a groundhog hunt!! I have a dealer in Bedford I have to see and one in Appomattox and one in Powatan and I go to Farmville and over to 60. I have to go right by you. Also I have some freinds in Rustburg that I usually go to the Friends of the NRA banquet with in Lynchburg. Shoot me some directions on e-mail. charliemill@earthlink.net