In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Swbbo or Punchi??

paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Are you guys still planning on bringing the camera and laptop! Will you be able to upload some pictures to the forum of the crew ???

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

LIFES MOSTLY SCARS AND SOUVENIR'S - Max Stalling

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
This was the Ancient law of Youth
Old times are past, old times are done:
But the Law runs true, O little son!

Comments

• punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    Yep, I feel sure that everyone is waiting with baited breath to see you posing at Sumo Beach.

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When will the DVD be out? [;)]

gun.gif
    "Those who live by the sword get shot
    by those who don't." [:D]
    [img][/img]Santa_Cruz.gif
  • ClairClair Member Posts: 679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hope eveyone brings some pictures of home, so we can see what your area is like.

<P> To each his own
    Craig Brosius
  • SwwboSwwbo Member Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tim,

Did I read that correct?? Your wearing a thong???

By the way.. My swimsuit is staying home.. No one will see my WIDE butt in a swimsuit!!
  • groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    swwbo, Does that mean we'll see the butt with NO swimsuit on? I couldn't help it!![:D][:D]
    I'm bringing the camera and the laptop too! Maybe one of you computer wizards can help me figure out how to put the pics up! I've got the filing and emailing them down pat but haven't got the posting deal done!!
    They are calling for SNOW here tonite and tomorrow! Maybe it will keep me from having to go to NC and driving home at midnight tomorrow and then leaving for H'Burg Friday AM!!! GHD
    edited November -1
    No fear of that either!! Some things are left better unseen if you know what I mean..

Stephen was to have a short run tonight.. Didn't turn out that way.. He thinks he will come home tomorrow morning and we will head out.. He's wrong.. It isn't going to hurt him to get a few hours of sleep.. I'm in no rush to leave in the morning... I haven't even started packing yet..
  • paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Well if ya get there and have some spare time scout out the area, find the quickest way to the show and see if ya can figure out where the outback is!!![:D] OH yeah and be sure and make note of any hooters ya might pass! [:D]

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

LIFES MOSTLY SCARS AND SOUVENIR'S - Max Stalling

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
    edited November -1
    Remember what I said about Hooters Tim? lol
  • groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    pa, If I'm not mistaken(sometimes I get that way) there is an OUTBACK about 3 exits up from the CAMERON St exit just off I-81. When I was there it was after a round of GOLF!!!!!!!! paid for by MONSANTO.....I drove the beer cart! Even drove it through a sand trap "cause they said I wouldn't!!!!!!" and we stopped at OUTBACK and they had the best CRABLEGS (the big muthas!!!! Alaskan King crab not the snow crab ones) i've ever had! They were already craked to boot! And the beer was cold!! Like I needed some more!!! [:D][:D]GHD