In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Pabooger

2»

Comments

• njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    You know I may have to post that pic in the email you sent a little while ago[:D][:D] And if Nunn yells at me[}:)][}:)][}:)]
    Man that was good!
    Man it's tempting[:D][:D]

Politicians are like diapers, every so often you need to change them, for obvious reasons.
    edited November -1
    Got any idea where I can get a rear sight for my Sako A-1 Deluxe?

"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
    ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
    edited November -1
    Is this Place close to You?
    Zippo.jpg

sniper1.gif Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    edited November -1
    Hey bud,
    How close are you to Boiling springs, PA? I'm interested in a camper/trailer for sale on ebay, and was wondering how close you might be. If close, let me know, I might ask you to take a look at it, if not, dont worry, I dont need a trailer anyway, its just going sooooo cheap.[^]

marinesega2.jpg
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
    edited November -1
    Hows that gallstone problem? I heard you had them removed. Hope you're feeling better.

A dead intruder cannot testify against you in a court of law!

Never argue with an idiot...They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience!
    edited November -1
    PA,

I poofed the last email you sent me!!! I don't want you to ruin your record.......LOL [:D][:D][:D]

Too bad to, because it was really cute. [;)]

Blue_car.gif

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
    edited November -1
    What is Ka-Bar's biggest selling product as far as hunting knives go? Thank you.

AlleninAlaska
    Delta Firearms & Supplies
    http://canadianfirearmsexchange.com

aglore@gci.net
    edited November -1
    Ya think you're cold!

The poor kids that live next door to us are out playing in the yard and they have no clothes. [V]

swed.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
    edited November -1
    You got mail I have a question about Kabars

"When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember that it is still an evil."
    - Max Lerner
    edited November -1
    I've been having trouble with my e-mail. I had sent you my snail mail address yesterday. Guess it didn't go through. I re-sent it, so let me know if you get it. You also have to include a wish list so I can see if there is anything I can send you in return.

Later,

DH

Measure twice, cut once.
    calipers_open_close_md_wht.gif
    Empty the clip!
    smoking_gun_md_wht.gif
    edited November -1
    Yo Pa,

About them deer racks........did ya buy them at Cableas? [;)]

vic.jpg

Charlie

edited November -1
    I lived in PA for 38 years and always wondered why Northeast, PA is in Northwest Pa.[?] Any insight or opinions on this issue?
    edited November -1
    Pa,

In another post we promised to send you some snow removal equipment, since we learned that you only have 4 inches, we are not going to send it.

The equipment does not perform well with only 4 inches, (it is used to at least 7 inches). Even if you were to manually adjust the knobs and other controls, it would not get hot enough to help you with your 4 inches.

If, in the future, you find yourself with more than 4 inches, and Ma Booger can't help you handle it, the equipment might be better able to meet your needs, and the needs of our equipment.

In the meantime, I will do what I can to keep the equipment ready and primed for action.

vic.jpg

Charlie

edited November -1
    After we are done for the day we shower and get our gear ready for the next day. Then we lounge around on our cots and play cards or watch DVD's on someone's laptop that they took along. Then the subject always comes up. There's always SOMEONE who wants to hold my Kabar! It's that extra special tanto tip that gets em I think!
  • paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    you wish!!![:D]

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

LIFES MOSTLY SCARS AND SOUVENIR'S - Max Stalling

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    njretcop, No he didn't purchase them at Cabela's! We found them NEAR one of the gunshops we went to on Saturday afternoon! We thought about taking Wendy and Chris down there to see the whole crew but decided against it!!! [:D][:D][:D] We thought they may have had some wild boar mounts that would have been more than we could take!!! GHD