In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Great time at the range with Classic 95. w/photos.

Ruger22Ruger22 Member Posts: 385
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
One of the great benefits of this forum is meeting folks who share your passion for shooting. I finally had the chance to meet Larry and Beth (Both Classic 95). We went to a local range and had a great time. Larry and Beth are great people. We had lunch afterwards. It was a great Saturday afternoon. Here are the photos. Enjoy. Oh, I am the slightly younger guy.[:D]

Larry.jpgbeth.jpg
me001.jpg
binla.jpg
binlad.jpg
riferams.jpg
range02.jpg
firearms.jpg
It was a blast!

jbs.giflogo22.jpgrfcmember.gif
KP4CBrian.gif597Brian.jpg

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Brian, it was a good day, enjoyed your company , only BR is kinda mad at us for Taking her to CI CIs for pizza, kinda broke her diet[}:)] I did post a link to you for the site mount..Thanks for a good day at the range...Always a pleasure to shoot with good people..

eagle.gif
    "It is hard to soar with Eagles when your surrounded by Turkeys"

"I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows.
    Hudson.gif
    900.gif
  • Ruger22Ruger22 Member Posts: 385
    edited November -1
    Thanks I had a great time also. I also broke my diet, but who can resist good pizza after shooting!?![:)]

• groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    Looks like ya'll had a fun day!!! But if I would have come to FL in the winter, I would have expected to get to shoot outdoors!!!!! [:)][:)]GHD
    edited November -1
    the humidity is still pretty bad. Eye gear fogs up quickly outside.
    Although January is ideal for outdoor, February starts to get up into the 70's again with humidity in the air.

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    My eye protection fogs up outside, inside...doesnt matter the temp or humidity..
    That was one reason I gave up goggles when I was skiing...even straight sun glasses fog on me...pain in the butt..

Anywho Brian, had a great time today....It was nice meeting you and we will have to do it again soon....And yes, I cleaned all the guns when we got home...every flippin one of them...*LOL...

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
    edited November -1
    LOL[:D], I cleaned mine also. Its a very calming experience. I really enjoy cleaning my guns.

• groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    BR, YOU CLEANED CLASSICS GUNS TOO???? Do you do laundry and take out trash and cook also? Classic you did good!!!!!! [:D][:)][:D]GHD