In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Ohioghog....

kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Got a bit extra 6mm brass piling up here if ya need it. Also got some 22-250 brass but I don't have a 22-250, if ya want it let me know.

orst-title-1.gif

SUPPORT THE I.N.S. , THE COUNTRY THEY SAVE COULD BE YOUR OWN

Comments

• groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    KJ, If ohioghog don't need the 6mm, send it my way! Got to test a little more today and the 6mm is "in there"!!! It has a preference for the heavier bullets(I figured it would) but it will lay them in there!!! 87 grain VMax's fit it well! The darn chronograph measured everything up to the 75 and 87's in the 6!!! The .260 and the 300SAUM may see duty in the varmint fields!!! BUT IT IS A GIVEN THAT THE 6MM WILL!!!! GHD
  • kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    quote:BUT IT IS A GIVEN THAT THE 6MM WILL!!!! GHD

Dunno, sounds like someone's hacked GHD's account....something evil is afoot here[:0]

orst-title-1.gif

edited November -1
    KJ, You got to read 7mmNut's post! He's got the 243AI now and both of my "little 6's" did all right! I will post about "Spring" being here later!!! GHD
    edited November -1
    OK, I'll believe ya I guess.[;)] I suppose I could divert a little brass your way. If'n Jim don't mind helping a poor lost soul find his way back to the light[;)]

orst-title-1.gif

edited November -1
    Actually I'm pretty pleased with the 6! Lonnie was going to get either the 243AI or the 6 until Sarah, (Miss GHD) said "I like that one! I'll shoot it!!!! So now Lonnie has the AI and I have te 6! The AI was one of them "come around a few time in life" guns that would shoot anything you put in it! It liked 80 grain Bergers and 58 grain Vmax's and everything in between and beyond!!!! Hard to make it shoot bad!! This 6 is the first 6 I've owned since 1977 and my first experience with them was a long story! Suffice it to say, playing on the words of a vice presidential candidate a few years ago....."Sir, I knew Mr. 25-06 and you're no 25-06!!!"[:D][:D][:D][:)][:)][:D][8D][;)][;)][;)]GHD
  • ohioghogohioghog Member Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    believe it or not i have about 200 rds that i have loaded and had zero time to shoot!!![:(!] i hav'nt posted much and just ran across the offer....thanks kj. send'em to ghd. maybe he will get hooked on the 6mm. hey ghd, did you work up those loads i sent you??
    edited November -1
    ohioghog, Actually I can't find the loads you sent me! I don't know where I put them! I haven't tried many loads yet with the weather like it's been but did shoot some 50.5 grains of Reloader 19 and 70 grain BT that did ok and yesterday shot some 39.0 grains of VARGET and the 87 grain VMax that did really well! Wish the chronograph hadn't quit before I got them tested! This one shot 58 grain VMaxs and 45 grains of Varget pretty well too! That load will mess up a skunk's head! He ventured out on the shooting range at a bad time! GHD
    edited November -1
    GHD, the founders of the 6mm Club have agreed to supply you with what brass is here as well as the 22.250 brass if needed[:D] E-mail me your shipping addy and I'll get it in the mail

orst-title-1.gif

edited November -1
    KJ, THANKS A BUNCH!!! I sent you an email already! And ohioghog, I found the loads you sent!!! The 80 grain load is one I tried using the Varget and Nosler and it was pretty good! Somehow it seems that VARGET is a tough powder to beat in these size cases!!!! GHD