In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hey Carolinas how you doin??

paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
[:p][:p] Were supposed to hit mid 50's up here by Monday!!! How ya enjoying the snow????[:p][:p]

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

Kids that fish, hunt and trap have never mugged any old ladies!

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
This was the Ancient law of Youth
Old times are past, old times are done:
But the Law runs true, O little son!

Comments

• Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tim, was watching the news last night and it was commical, SUVs barley even moving but they was going sideways and couldnt stop without sliding!![:D][:D] HAHA I'm still laughing! What was bad on the TV it didn't look like more than about 6" and they was all but paralyzed! me and a freind went checking * feeders last weekend, 10 miles into the middle of nowhere with over a foot of frozen snow and we didn't even think twice about it and these folks can't drive on roads with a few inches!

line2.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
  • orca44magorca44mag Member Posts: 690 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yup, 10" of snow is always okay when its somewhere else. [:D]
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    It stinks!!! I've got to drive to Raliegh at 4AM in this which is ok if it was just me on the road, but like Bubba said the folks down here are clowns behind the wheel on snow and ice.[:o)] They put the pedal to the metal from a dead stop and wait til the last second to hit the brakes. The result is as expected. Fools sliding into each other all over the place. I try to stay off the roads til the worst of them have their wrecks and get towed off.

040103cowboy_shooting_one_gun_md_clr_prv.gifBig Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,502 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We got screwed!
    That blizzard was supposed to hit dead center on the mountains here.
    It missed by 200 miles, Charlotte got all our snow.
    We got only 3 inches.
    Still, this morning it looked like Norway, real pretty. This afternoon by 3:00 it was sunny, 48 degrees, no snow in sight.
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    Ice just finished falling here. Went steady all day.

040103cowboy_shooting_one_gun_md_clr_prv.gifBig Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No snow here in south Columbia. Cold tonight down to 28 but up to around 60 tomorrow.
  • A J ChristA J Christ Member Posts: 7,534
    edited November -1
    Wasn't no big deal, 10 inches. Some folks had a little trouble getting around but it got to 45 today and a lot of it is already gone. Was some fools playing in it yesterday but their cars and trucks are now over at the body shops until they get all the dents pulled back out, glass put back in and frames straightened. A little distraction and break from the ordinary.
  • MsrobsgunsMsrobsguns Member Posts: 80
    edited November -1
    We missed the snow but our dog is treading water from all of the rain. Good thing Robs did some much needed upgrades on her house a few weeks ago.Tomorrow it's supposed to start to dry out a bit and get into the upper 50's or low 60's during the next few days. I'm sure Robs would like a little time to dry out and warm up.[:)]

catca7.htm
    Seems like with each gun purchase he makes, it means more work for me.
  • groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    mrsrobsguns, Good to at least hear from you and SARGE!! We missed it all! They sent the kids home from school at 11:30 yesterday and Wendy and I turned down free Allen Jackson/ Martina McBride tickets because it was going to snow!!!! NOT A FLAKE FELL HERE!!!! Suppose to be near 60 tomorrow and it's R&D time at the shooting bench! Them varmints is going to be out soon!!! GHD