In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

poof this

salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
Hey guys- Since anything remotely offensive to whiners is automatic poof meat, time to find more benign topics.Here goes: What is your favorite desert? I like ice cream-and vanilla is my favorite flavor. Lets keep everything nice and vanilla.
Happiness is a warm gun

Comments

• nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,058 ******
    edited November -1
    Vanilla. But it must be Blue Bell Homemade brand vanilla. And I like the chocolate shell stuff on it.
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the premier gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!
  • ladrladr Member Posts: 263 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Blue Bell sucks.Mr Johns
    NO GUTS, NO GLORY
  • Captain GunbrokerCaptain Gunbroker Member Posts: 29
    edited November -1
    i fancy some cream of ice from time to time an like the flatten the vanilla an pour rum syrup in rings then the center which one might think resmbles a bullzeye i would place a nut
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,058 ******
    edited November -1
    Blue Bell is the best ice cream in all Creation. From the little creamery in Brenham, Texas.
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the premier gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!
  • RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That "Chocolate Hard Stuff" is made with equal portions of butter and solid chocolate either swett or semi-sweet.Heat just until melted. It will stay liquid at room temperture. Pour on Ice Cream, the cold of the Ice Cream will make it Hard Instantly.Nunn: Can you install a Spellchecker for me? I'm tired of going back and correcting my Mistakes.
    Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • 218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    Vanilla..I like to make some real strong cuban coffie,like surp,let it cool,and pour it on the vanilla ice cream.I used to get Borden Eagle,made with condensed milk,..man that was good!!I also like coffie ice cream..218
  • robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Schwan's Butter Crunch, Praline and Cream,or Blue Bunny's Bunny Tracks, good stuff!!!
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • Evil ATFEvil ATF Member Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ice cream is for girlie men.Real men eat cheesecake.
  • ladrladr Member Posts: 263 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nunn, I see now, it's a texas thing.Tin Roof Sundae....Publix's
  • AntiqueDrAntiqueDr Member Posts: 691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla with bananas shoved off in there, covered with chocolate syrup. Sprinkled with pecans (that's pe-kahns, not pee-cans). Soak the bananas in rum prior to, if you wish.Not available in some Northern states due to states-rights issues.heheheh
    We buy, sell and trade quality guns and scopes!Ask us about Shepherd Scopes!Visit our website at www.ApaxEnterprises.com
  • competentonecompetentone Member Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Our favorite "desert"? And then you guys start talking about icecream???Bullz is going to get you on this one, Salzo--he's betterer with the English than most here.
  • LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    I'll take a porkchopsicle with mashed tater topping.
    Lord Lowrider the LoquaciousMember:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets She was only a fisherman's daughter,But when she saw my rod she reeled.[This message has been edited by Lowrider (edited 02-13-2002).]
  • Mr. LoboMr. Lobo Member Posts: 538 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good Post salzo!Double Dutch Chocolate...cheese cake...right Evil ATF.[This message has been edited by Mr. Lobo (edited 02-13-2002).]
  • salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Never been big on pointing out misspellings and typos(in this case a type O, but I have had my fair share of misspellings)but thought you might like to know competenttone that ICE CREAM is two words.
    Happiness is a warm gun
  • competentonecompetentone Member Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yea, and there's no such word as "betterer" too.(See, even an "ice cream" subject post can be turned "nasty"!)Of course, ONLY and ONLY Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip is worth the fat and cholesterol.
    edited November -1
    "either" would be better after "betterer"
    Happiness is a warm gun
  • whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ya ain't ate good icecream til ya ate Tillamook, any flavor.Clouder..
    edited November -1
    Bullzeye- We had a real nicepost going about our favorite desserts, and you had to come along and make things nasty. Are you trying to get this post deleted, like the other posts that you wheezed about?
    Happiness is a warm gun
  • BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    Check Yo Yo's post and rephrase that, Sal.
    edited November -1
    Bullzeye- You have a way of having threads deleted. Please refrain from posting anymore on this thread.
    Happiness is a warm gun
  • bartobarto Member Posts: 4,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    hooo-hummm barto
  • beachmaster73beachmaster73 Member Posts: 3,011 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Independent Dairy "Moose Tracks" ice cream against anything else on the planet. Beach
  • bhayes420bhayes420 Member Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dang! You all are making me hungry! Sad to say, I am a diabetic, so ice cream is not on my diet in any shape, way or form. Tried the sugar-free, fat-free stuff, but had just as soon eat the carton it came in as the stuff they mistakenly call "ice cream". If anyone wants, they can have my share!
  • thebutcherthebutcher Member Posts: 374 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A Hoodsie is the greatest ice cream dessert of all time.I hope that doesn't offend anyone.
    The definition of an "expert":An "X" is an unknown quantity and a "spurt" is a drip under pressure.
  • concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Favorite desert, Mojave.Favorite dessert, orange sherbet/vanilla ice cream.
  • simonbssimonbs Member Posts: 994
    edited November -1
    Mayfield Dairy (out of TN) - Turtle Tracks.
  • Miss. CreantMiss. Creant Member Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I never had turtle tracks but I have seen some snail tracks.Schwans ice cream
  • mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    ALL of you WRONG! This can't be happening.Anyone with any taste KNOWS that Breyers Strawberry is the only ice cream worthy of being called ICE CREAM! Everything else is simply frozen stuff.Mudge the gourmandNunn....you can close this thread now. There can't possibly be anything worth hearing after this.
    I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
  • dhdh Member Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Blue Bell Rocky Road,a half gallon is 4 servings.Yep,it must be Texas thing.
  • jhj370jhj370 Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like good ole vanilla sitting on top of a steaming hot piece of pecan, apple, or cherry pie. Peach cobbler will also suffice.
  • Judge DreadJudge Dread Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nothing like sticking your cold hard white coconut stick in hot chocolate ! Try it !
  • pops401pops401 Member Posts: 616 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Butcher, you're fantastic!!!What am I spposed to do whith all these little wooden spoons?Best sundae? Macarthy's maple walnut, with Log Cabin Real maple Syrup.