In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

U of A discussion board

cheezecheeze Member Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2001 in General Discussion
www.wildcat.arizona.edu then link to "Discussion Board"I visited this the other day. It is a forum created by the U of A Daily Wildcat to promote discussion about the attacks on the 11th. If you need to vent any anger at some war hating liberals, head on over. The forum is open to anybody and in desperate need of some intelligent postings. CheezeP.S. There may be profanity in some of the posts, so don't go when your kids are around.
Dragon's Lair Fighting Arts, Dragon Style Wind Fist Kung Fu.

Comments

• Options
    RedlegRedleg Member Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dat's some scary sheet. What were those people saying..."Colleges are the cradle of knowledge?"
  • Options
    rodgergliderodgerglide Member Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Scary stuff to be sure...let's see what they have to say about 20 years down the road after they experiance "real life"...kids!
  • Options
    turboturbo Member Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Colleges are the cradle of eggheads, that can't tell the difference between their left and right hands.
  • Options
    22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
    edited November -1
    I don't need to read their website to know what they are saying. I was a Navy Recuriter in Tucson 66 thru 69 after returning from Nam Made lots of campus visits at U of A. It was great to be spit on by the little $..ts The place is Berkeley, East.
  • Options
    berto64berto64 Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dang! Kinda got a kick outa that Cody guy.Awfull foul mouth, but what a potstirring fool. lolSome of them folks sounded like they have good heads on their shoulders, others are justproducts of their liberal environs.berto
    What! Trade my M-14 for that plastic piece of ___t!Endeavor to Persevere
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Half of those posts by "Cody" aren't really by him. The only ones "Cody" writes himself are the ones with the blue font. The rest are people making fun of him.
  • Options
    Gene B.Gene B. Member Posts: 892 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What happened to the board?
  • Options
    Judge DreadJudge Dread Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If is hard to post here just immagine how hard is goin to post something in a left brain dominated accademia playgrownd.....
    Good , Bad ? Who cares? as long I am the one with the GUN... and the brains !
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Looks like they got rid of it. I guess it's for the better, it was usually just out of pure morbid curiosity I went there anyway.