In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Curio + Relic FFL renewal

pablopablo Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Does anyone know whats involved with renewing a C+R FFL. Do I need to send the original application and $30.00 again or just the money and the FFL number. How long does it take ? Any advice would be helpful.

Comments

• WagionWagion Member Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    got to ATF website or call them

If force ain't work'n... Your not use'n nough of it.
    I know the spelling is bad but guess what I DON'T CARE
  • Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    I move alot and am always getting a new C&R with the new address...ATF keeps extending my expiration date..weird.

Anyways I would call or just merely send in another $30 with another application..should have no problems.

kabalogoshadowed.gif
  • EOD GuyEOD Guy Member Posts: 931
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pablo
    Does anyone know whats involved with renewing a C+R FFL. Do I need to send the original application and $30.00 again or just the money and the FFL number. How long does it take ? Any advice would be helpful.

The Licensing Center should send you a renewal application about 60-90 days before your license expires. If it is less than 60 days until expiration, I would call them in Atlanta.
    The numbers are: (404) 417-2750 or 1-866-662-2750.
  • pablopablo Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the responces. I guess I'll have to call the ATF as they have not sent me anything yet. Thanks Paul