In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Had A House Full Of Girls All Weekend

nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,061 ******
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Dawnie has no children, but her sister has four daughters, ages 16, 12, 7, and 3.

#2 had a gymnastic meet in San Antonio. She had to miss school Friday for that, but Mom & Dad didn't want all of them to miss.

So...we had a house full. It wasn't too bad, even with a very spoiled 3-year-old. We did a little fishing, and #3 girl helped me with some gun cleaning.

I came home from work today, and there were no kids here. Seemed VERY quiet.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net

Comments

• SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I imagine it would seem quiet after that. Four girls in that age range could cause long term damage after very long...kidding

[:)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just joking a little, were you able to use the bathroom? [:D] as I have no kids and the wife uses both bathrooms in the morning. [:(!] [;)]

gun.gif
    Those who live by the
    sword get shot by those who don't.

[img][/img]Santa_Cruz.gif
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,061 ******
    edited November -1
    We have three bathrooms but one water heater. No problem getting to a john, but taking a shower can be adventuresome.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bet the 3 yr old had some ice cream today..
  • BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
    edited November -1
    Yeah - you know Nunn spoiled em!!!!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RIGHTS - GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY (this includes politicians)
  • groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    nunn, So much fun it might make you and Dawnie want some of your own!! [:D]GHD
  • jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    RE: water heater (if you are on natural gas)

A 50 gallon 50,000 BTU unit would solve that. It might be called a "High Recovery" by some plumbers. Usually takes a 4" flue, and most 35K-40K BTU W.H.'s use a 3" smoke pipe. That might take a little repiping. But the water will not run out.
  • TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
    edited November -1
    I remember when Toolbabe and I had 4 girls in the house at the same time[xx(]. I am soooo glad thay grew up and left[^]
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
  • stanmanstanman Member Posts: 3,052
    edited November -1
    I have 4 women in the house EVERY weekend!!
    And as much as I like to squawk about it,,,,, it's not so bad, is it nunn??
    You are lucky it didn't last too much longer though.
    My studies show that after a full week of "estrogen overload" the common American male will suddenly find himself sitting down to pee.[:I]
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,717 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hey nunn...know what thats like...kept our natural identical grandgirls, age 4 1/2 last weekend....like a flock of magpies.....3 sharp little minds going at light speed...even the cat was wore out..what a hoot
  • daddodaddo Member Posts: 3,408
    edited November -1
    I don't know if you have noticed but, a house full of girls is much more noisey and roudy than with boys, why is that?
    Girls are/can be, a nerve racking experience[:0][:0][:0][:0][xx(]