In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Rivera Still in Iraq

njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
edited March 2003 in General Discussion
Apparently MSNBC is lying about Rivera being kicked out of Iraq. He is still with the 101 Airborne in Iraq.

Seems like the media will stoop to nothing for ratings. I still don't like Rivera or Fox, but this story appears to be false.

Blue_car.gif

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com

Comments

• Options
    sodbustersodbuster Member Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    njretcop:
    I don't care for 'Harendo Revolver' (cheech & chong) either, however I'm putting my displeasure with his anti-gun views and arrogance aside while he is on the front lines with the troops. Just the fact that maybe by his presence there, some of the troops get to be on camera to say 'hello' to their loved ones back home is enough for me to watch him. I wasn't aware of the rumours of him being kicked out.,,,sod

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier
    and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the
    service of his country; but he that stands it now, deserves the
    love and thanks of man and woman." --Thomas Paine

17_26_031903_us_troops.jpg
  • Options
    offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree with sod re putting aside my opinion about his other activities. He's doing good work at the moment and seems, unlike Arnett, to understand his job description.

Even AFTER Fox had already showed Geraldo LIVE on the videophone with the 101st this morning laughing about MSNBC's mistake, MSNBC was STILL reporting the headline that he had been kicked out of Iraq. You could see U.S. troops standing with Geraldo and snickering while he called NBC "rats." He asked them if they were glad to have him there and they gave him a hoo-ah. Geraldo says he plans to march into Baghdad with the troops. MSNBC has TWO embarrassments today -- Arnett, and really bad misinformation about Geraldo -- unless he has not yet been informed that he's being tossed out (?)....

Life NRA Member

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."