In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Thanks Offeror

RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
edited March 2002 in General Discussion
I tried that and no help. I can bring up GB time after time and All posts remain the same until I post something and then everythings fine untill I shut down again. I'm getting ready to throw this thing out the window and bring another one in from the garage. I have four but this is the only one with windows XP and there are a few things in XP that I like. Not many but a few.

Comments

• Options
    RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Was able to go to the gun show in Nappanee kind of late today and picked up a nice Remington 550-1. I have wanted one for a long time but they were beat up pretty bad. This one had grain in the wood and when I got home and stripped it I found it had very few shells put through it. Thanks again, Rosie
  • Options
    Ms. BeastMs. Beast Member Posts: 496 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad you got a nice deal, Rosie!
  • Options
    offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Me too. Shoulda been up there myself.
    "The 2nd Amendment is about security, not hunting. Long live the gun shows, and reasonable access to FFLs. Join the NRA -- I'm a Life Member."