In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Best accessories for a Glock 26?

synseqsynseq Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I was wanting to mod my Glock 26 and give it a nice look. All I have are the pearce grip extensions. What are some cool things to buy for this handgun. How is that internal laser sight?

-Thanks

Comments

• punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    You can't make a silk purse out of a cows ear........The beauty of a Glock is how it works not its looks. The only accy I will ever reccomend for a Glock is a good set of night sites.

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    For my Glock 20 (10mm) I have a set of adjustable Meprolight sites and an internal Lasermax laser. I'm selling it (http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=15334739) and getting a G29 and it'll have night sights, but they'll be the low profile type. I also doubt I'll get the laser for it since it'd most likely get bumped on and run the battery down anyway.

I have to agree somewhat with punchie, if you want a looker get a Kimber or other fine 1911. The Glock is meant to be shot and receive wear that'd make many other guns break or at the very least look like crap.
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Get a couple of Glock 19 high-capacity magazines for it, along with the A&G mag collars for them. Mags so equipped fit the G26 perfectly and fill the hand -- you'll have more rounds at your disposal and all fingers aboard the grip. This has the advantage of being a practical, not cosmetic, accessory suggestion (!) [8D]

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."

NRAwethepeople.jpgNRA Life Member fortbutton2.gif