In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Nikon Junk

deceedecee Member Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
edited March 2002 in General Discussion
I purchased a REFURBISHED Nikon 3X9X40 Monarch scope from a major internet retailer in the Midwest about a month ago. It came with a 90 day warranty fron NIkon. I live in Canada. I had the scope shipped to my Florida Condo.I was going through the motions of mounting the scope when I noticed that the vertical crosshair was way out of focus but the Horizontal crosshair was perfect. I had others confirm this. I called Nikon Canada. They said too bad, not purchased in Canada. They have done this before to me with Nikon Binocular crap. That is precisely the reason I didn't buy anything from Nikon Canada. You would think Nikon is Nikon.I phoned Nikon USA. They say I can ship it to them but they can't ship it back to Canada because it's illegal to send scopes to Canada. What a pain in the Buck!NEVER had that problem with Burris or Leupold.DC