In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

41# TURKEY!!!!!!!!!

4wheeler4wheeler Member Posts: 3,441
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Made you look! My turkey season opens tomorrow. I have seen turkey every day for the last 3 weeks,oops!!Where did they go?

"It was like that when I got here".

Comments

• Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The wardens generally give the game a calendar with the opening days. Your turkeys wont be there tommorrow.

Happiness is a warm gun
  • Options
    groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    4-wheeler, Had a guy in this county(Franklin) bring one to the check station about 8 years ago that weighed 31# and had a 2" beard. He also had little white tips on the end of his wing feathers!! After we all got up from rolling in the floor laughing we told him he'd shot ol' Mrs. Turners gobbler!! GHD
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Funny,my brother-in-law did the same thing but i did not let on. I TOLD HIM IT WAS A NICE TURKEY AND HE SHOULD SHOW IT TO EVERYONE!

• Options
    groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    Good luck in the morning. I'm taking my 13 yr. old daughter on her first turkey hunt. Her question was "Daddy can I carry my xp instead of the shotgun?" GHD
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Glad to see your daughter going hunting,hope she likes it and continues to go. Best of luck to you both.