In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

New Go Kart

TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
edited July 2002 in General Discussion
Was at Wal Mart today and was looking at the karts. Thay had an Adult sized one. 6 hp, torqconverter drive and realy cool big tires. It was also black and red like my Z-28.
Toolbabe comes up and sayes I know you want it! Why dont you get it? (gotta love toolbabe).
Well after a trip to the bank . Back to Wal Mart. Give them all my money and load up the kart. On the way home I stoped for gas. And thought I would just fill up the kart at the same time. At which point I noticed that there was no key. Back to Wall mart. As I went in the boy who helped load it said (you need the key don't you?) (Yes and you were laughing at me as I drove away wernt you? HA HA. After jokeing around for a little while, I was on my way home with a new key to go with the kart.
When I got. Home I filled it up with oil and checked it out real good. Fired it up and took a few laps around the pasture. What a blast! Toolbabe even took it for a spin.
Then it was time to pick up Toolbrat from bandcamp. When we got home and she spotted it next to my Z-28 (which she claims is going to be hers when she turns 16 HA HA.) She ran over and laid claim to my new toy. Now what do I do?
TOOLS

Comments

• 4wheeler4wheeler Member Posts: 3,441
    edited November -1
    Buy another one then yall can race each other. This brings back good memories,use to a ride a go cart with a 125 cc 2 cycle engine with a five speed almost got hurt a few times,oh the good old days.

"It was like that when I got here".