In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

!!!!!YOUTH GUN GIVEAWAY WINNER!!!!!

Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
edited November 2003 in General Discussion
We have a lucky winner! Some little fella is going to be all ready for next hunting season with all kinds of new goodies and some cash to go with it to help buy license and gas money for Dad to haul him around![:D] Just kidding about the gas, if he charges you let me know and I will personaly kick his rear!

Well, after having to make a quick run to Allentown today I came home and took the list I had printed off last night, cut all the names out onto little squares and layed them out on the counter. I then setup my video camera and began to tape the drawing. Now the video turned out crappy and I wasnt about to cheat the original winner by drawing again, so the video in its condition stands and is posted for viewing if you wish to see it, the name on the winning ticket does not show up well at all. I tried and I apologoze for goofing up the video, guess I will have to go to Hollywood and learn how to film eh?
VIDEO LINK
Anyhow, while the camera was rolling I gathered up all the name tags and placed them into my tumbler and turned it on. However not being satisfied that the tumbler did it's job I picked it up and shook it a couple times just to be sure. I then reached in and grabbed a tag, actualy a couple stuck so I unstuck them without looking and pulled out a name.

I bet y'all want to know who it is donchya[:D][:D][:D]

You really want to know?

You sure?

Ok, I'll tell you.

keep going down[:D]

A little more[:D]

Ok, the lucky fellas name is ,

Robert Balsavage III and was entered by his stepfather rdcinmn!

Next step is I need an email from rdcinmn with your mailing address so I may forward it to the donors, I will also e-mail you Allens(Aglore) address since you will need to send him a valid FFL to have the gun shipped to you.

Now all I would like to see is a picture of Robert on Christmas day in total surprise with the gun. Also there is no need to tell him who it is from unless you want to. Just tell him there is such a thing as Santa Clause. He may not be one person in a red suit but there is one[:D] As far as the other donors it is up to them if they want Robert to know. If you need help posting the pic, let me know and I will or somebody else can post it for you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ROBERT B.

line.gif
email2b.gif
hillbilly.gif

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Use the spinning email doo hickey in my sig to email me!

line.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
  • Options
    outdoortexasoutdoortexas Member Posts: 4,780
    edited November -1
    A very Merry Christmas to Robert!
    And again to you 7, good job.
  • Options
    paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    One lucky kid!!! Don't get cut on the Kabar!!

pa.gif
    To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,845 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    7mm- You're quite a guy for setting the whole thing up, I'll be ready to ship my donation as soon as I have an address.

R/

Dave

How different the world would be if we could consult the veteran instead of the politician. - Henry Miller
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am sure that is going to be one HAPPY kid come Christmas morning.

Congrats to Robert Balsavage III.

7mm. You and all of the donors deserve a pay on the back for what it is you done, and are doing.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    dotcom_guy30dotcom_guy30 Member Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    congrats to the winner

the thing that scares me is that we could be living in someone else's own reality
  • Options
    4wheeler4wheeler Member Posts: 3,441
    edited November -1
    Congrats to the winner,he is going to be one happy kid! I will ship money as soon as I get an address.

"bbroygbvgw"
  • Options
    jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    LET US KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE A CONFIRMATION FROM THE WINNER'S SPONSER!!!!!

WE IS DYING TO SEND THE GODDIES ! [:D][:D][:D]

sigpro.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I will definalty let everyone know! I spoke with Allen tonite and the gun will be ready to ship within a week or so, it will be there in time for Christmas!! I sent the sponser an email, I hope he gets it soon and checks the board, he needs to send Allen an FFL and get me an addy for all of you plus I have NJRETCOPs donation here I need to send as well.

I just want to know that I helped put a smile on a kids face and all of the folks who are donating items as well makes it even more special. Thanks everyone!!
    BTT

line.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
  • Options
    elect1mikeelect1mike Member Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well alright someone is going to have a good christmas. way to go and concrates

bull.txt
    col elect1mike Illinois
    volinters RRG
    I am a man but I can change if I have to.
  • Options
    rdcinmnrdcinmn Member Posts: 655 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can't believe Robby won it, he's going to be so happy that all the Santa Clauses at GB have this higher level of kindness in there hearts! Now I'm going to have to unwrap the shipping paper off of the clay pigeon thrower and rewrap with gift paper. THANKYOU to EVERYONE for this! The generosity on this board is unmatched!!!!!!!!

[:D][8D][:D][:)][8D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:)][8D][:D]

Just to let everybody know I put my name on the mailing address so I can hide it all-if you send it with his name he''s probly going to open it on the spot. Thank all of you for your kindness!!!!!!!![:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I sent emails to everyone (I think!), the ones who did not post their addy here I used the GB mail feature in hopes that it worked. If any of you did not get an email from me let me know and I will get you his address asap!

line.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
  • Options
    COONASSCOONASS Member Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dats great .... thanks to all who donated ......
    How old is little Robert....

We Live in a World of Give And Take, But A Lot Of People Won't Give What it Takes.

" There's plenty of room for all God's creatures. Right next to the mashed potatoes."
    <')))><

<')))><
  • Options
    4wheeler4wheeler Member Posts: 3,441
    edited November -1
    I got the address,thanks.

"bbroygbvgw"