In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Whats the best--

daddodaddo Member Posts: 3,408
edited July 2002 in General Discussion
I say Remington. Then--
Winchester, then--
Colt--then-
glock--then--
s&w
then---- the afteraffects................
But- kimber is O.K.
How about- Western Marshall! (Pistol)
S&W--- I dont buy!

Comments

• Options
    airborneairborne Member Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hard one when you mix rifles, possibly shotguns and then handguns.

I have noticed that the majority of my semi-automatic handguns are of European manufacture; ie. Beretta, Mauser, Sig, Walther, etc. Learning to appreciate my Glocks. Have not learned to appreciate the quality with some of the European manufacturers opening plants in the United States.

But then when it comes to revolvers the United States manufactures are my choice; ie. S&W, Colt, Ruger, etc.

For rifles if it's lever action I'll go with Winchester or Marlin; bolt action I have to vote for Weatherby, Winchester model 70, pre-64, or Remington 700 either ADL/BDL; for semi-automatic my vote is Beretta.

Shotguns: have to go with Winchester model 12, pre-64; Winchester model 20, Remington Upland 11-87, Citori for O/U.

All I really know is it's always a nice, warm, comforting feeling to acquire a new little buddy, that we all refer to as a firearm.

B - BreatheR - RelaxA - AimS - SightS - Squeeze

Edited by - airborne on 07/01/2002 14:08:31