In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Suspect Arrested In Abduction Case

RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Breaking News: Suspect Arrested In Abduction Case

Carlie Brucia

SARASOTA, FL (AP) -- A convicted drug felon is being questioned by investigators tonight in connection with the disappearance of an 11-year-old girl who was apparently kidnapped while walking home from a friend's house.

That's according to officials, who say the search for the girl continues.

Thirty-seven-year-old Joseph P- Smith, is in custody on unrelated charges.

Sheriff's officials have not specified what those charges are.

Investigators are combing Smith's car, a Buick Century station wagon, for clues in the disappearance of Carlie Brucia, who has been missing since Sunday.

Captain Jeff Bell, the lead Sarasota County sheriff's investigator on the case says they have QUOTE "strong evidence that he is in fact the perpetrator."

Sheriff's Colonel Terry Lewis says his investigative team will continue working through the night.

But he says officials won't have further comment until a press briefing Thursday morning.

Jacksonville.gif
sniper.gif Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
http://www.awbansunset.com/
Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.

Comments

• bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    Mr. Smith, meet Mr. Brucia. hehehe

Big Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • beantolebeantole Member Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I really hope the girl is alive but usually these perverts kill an abducted child/woman within 4 hours. If he is convicted of killing this little girl I hope they kill him slowly in prison. A loud message needs to be sent to men who hurt kids and women.

Bruce
  • ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    Amen to what Beantole said regarding this scumbag's punishment.
  • Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    Roger that.... If he is tried and convicted, they should kill him very, very, very slowly.

NSDQ!

"Many free countries have lost their liberty, and ours may lose hers; but if she shall, be it my proudest plume, not that I was the last to desert; but that I never deserted her." -President Abraham Lincoln
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    I think they should broadcast the tortuous execution on national cable tv and make all the sex offenders in prison watch it over and over.

Big Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Monkey, it isn't often we agree, but this time we certainly do.

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the French." (Mark Twain)
  • sodbustersodbuster Member Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I guess life without parole with 'bubba' would work, however, my first thought was a firing squad,, filmed live for the whole world to see.[}:)]

Seems to me that after the criminal enters the prison, he becomes labeled 'the victum' of this country's criminal justice system by the bleeding heart doo-gooders.[V]

,,,sod

cyclone.gifdemandbeeftag.jpg