In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Anybody live near ColoradoCity Co. ???

sodbustersodbuster Member Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
My sis owns a lot there and needs to sell it, so were looking for a name of a Realtor.
I signed up on one of those websites where up to 4 realtors are suppose to contact us and so far the phone hasn't rung.[:(]

We would appreciate if anybody lives in the area and knows a good realtor.

,,,[:)]sod

cyclone.gifdemandbeeftag.jpg

Comments

• RancheroPaulRancheroPaul Member Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sod, They (The Realtors), may be thinking you are meaning Colorado City, AZ, located on the Utah/Arizona Border where the Polygamists are in the throes of an "uprising" because of a "startling revelation" of some sort. Seems they, (The Head of the Polygamist Church), has "excommunicated" some of the "members" and has run them off. The Head Man is now dividing up the "Wives and Children" and the homes of those run off, amongst the remaining "chosen few!" You might want to make sure they know "Colorado City" you're referring to, "Aint This One!" Hahahahahah!

Go to Yahoo.com and find the Yellow Pages for that area and call a couple "Realtors" who live there or are close by....... Just my 2 cents worth..... Good Luck!

I Miss The World I Grew Up In!
  • sodbustersodbuster Member Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by RancheroPaul
    Sod, They (The Realtors), may be thinking you are meaning Colorado City, AZ, located on the Utah/Arizona Border where the Polygamists are in the throes of an "uprising" because of a "startling revelation" of some sort. Seems they, (The Head of the Polygamist Church), has "excommunicated" some of the "members" and has run them off. The Head Man is now dividing up the "Wives and Children" and the homes of those run off, amongst the remaining "chosen few!" You might want to make sure they know "Colorado City" you're referring to, "Aint This One!" Hahahahahah!

Go to Yahoo.com and find the Yellow Pages for that area and call a couple "Realtors" who live there or are close by....... Just my 2 cents worth..... Good Luck!

I Miss The World I Grew Up In!

quote:The Head Man is now dividing up the "Wives and Children"
    Sheesh,,,aint a feller got enough on his hands with just one wife??[:0]

,,,[:)]sod
    p.s. I hope that Beth doesn't see my response,,,it might hurt!![B)][B)][xx(]

[;)]

cyclone.gifdemandbeeftag.jpg