In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

gun fever

jastrjastr Member Posts: 463 ✭✭✭
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
I have a newly aquired gun fever ... It all started when i met my future wife( has more firearms than most men i know) Now all i want too do is go shooting .. I have managed too aquire a few nice pieces myself.. Problem is I live in the strictest state in the nation! Take a wild guess??? And cant get certain items.. like for my ruger 10/22.. Extended magazines.. or my berreta... ( i heard that they make 30rnd clips for this gun) I feel luky too have come across the 2 fifteen rounders that i have.... any comments, suggestions???
lets all be responsible! shoot a criminal!

Comments

• Gordian BladeGordian Blade Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm surprised nobody has said this already, so I will: learn to enjoy what your state permits you or move. Of course, that's easy for me to say.
  • jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    Wish I could meet a woman like that. Most girls I went to college with never called me back when they heard I was into shooting so I stopped telling them. In answer to your question, I really would move a state or two east.
    "...hit your enemy in the belly, and kick him when he is down, and boil his prisoners in oil- if you take any- and torture his women and children. Then people will keep clear of you..." -Admiral of the Fleet Lord Fisher, speaking at the Hague Peace Conference in 1899.
  • jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    Wish I could meet a woman like that. Most girls I went to college with never called me back when they heard I was into shooting so I stopped telling them. In answer to your question, I really would move a state or two east.
    "...hit your enemy in the belly, and kick him when he is down, and boil his prisoners in oil- if you take any- and torture his women and children. Then people will keep clear of you..." -Admiral of the Fleet Lord Fisher, speaking at the Hague Peace Conference in 1899.
  • jdb123jdb123 Member Posts: 471 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    f--- Kalifornia and the most wonderful girl i know is one hell of a shot and SOB! i wish she wasnt my bestfriends wife.
  • Gordian BladeGordian Blade Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Uh oh, jdb123, if that was the beginning of a story it wouldn't have a happy ending.
  • jdb123jdb123 Member Posts: 471 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    nah, blade it turned out alright.........i guess. i will get over it someday.lol