In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

RE-INTRODUCTION

SUBMARINERSUBMARINER Member Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
SUBMARINER IS THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS WALT NUNLEY.THANX GUYS FOR THE HELP
SUBMARINE SAILOR,TRUCK DRIVER,NE'ER DO WELL, INSTIGATOR,AND RUSTY WALLACE FAN

Comments

• kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well RE-WELCOME There SUBMARINER, Its too bad you had to kill off old Walt though ... none of his "stuff" transferred over with the new name, so its not exaxtly ... but almost ...like reincarnation! Everything under your new id startes fresh as of today ... like you were just born ... we'll miss old the "OLD" Walt .....
    Here's a thought: Let's make criminals responsible for their crimes ... ...Not blame society and the tools they use!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I see your gona YELL at us like Walt did by not taking off the caps lock.WELCOME anywaysThe $marta$$ed $X$man
  • Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i see he got a better welcome than I did when I changed my nake. And hey, he's a trucker, he don't know what cap locks are, don't confuse the poor guy. You shopulda seen him when he drove a super 10 for the first time! It says its a 10 speed, it looks like a 10 speed in a way, but has a 13 button on it, and shifts like an 18, poor guy gets confused easy so don't confuse him anymore, of he may miss a gear and block the whole road!
  • whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Come again, Walt, DIDN'T QUITE GET THAT!!!Clouder..
  • SUBMARINERSUBMARINER Member Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I DELETED THE PART OF MY SIGNATURE THAT SAID "AND VERY BAD TYPIST"LOOKS LIKE I NEED TO PUT IT BACK IN.I USE CAP LOCKS CAUSE IT SAVES ME TIME.
  • whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Saves me time too, cuz I won't read it.Clouder..
    edited November -1
    THAT REALLY MAKES ME 2ND GUESS MYSELF THEN HA HA
  • Ms. BeastMs. Beast Member Posts: 496 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Caps means you are yelling.....turn down the volume!
    edited November -1
    caps means i dont type real fast to begin with and i dont have to go hunt the damn shift key everytime i start a sentence.if i type in all smalls then i dont capitalize what i need to and there will surely be someone to take issue with that also so come on guys LIGHTEN UP!!
  • Ms. BeastMs. Beast Member Posts: 496 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Practice, practice, practice! As you type more, it will get easier.....just as a gun, the more you use the better you get!
  • jdb123jdb123 Member Posts: 471 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    darn! i though you were going to "re-introduce" the confederate flag topic again.