In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Want an example ???

gunboobgunboob Member Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
If ya'd like to see a fine example of how this is cascading away from origional intent,....just look over the post, "Trying to get more stars". with its grand display of over 500 responces.
OK, OK, this teenie boppin' sort of stuff may draw quite a few "funners", but, doncha think its gonna drive some away too?

Bob

Comments

• Options
    Gordian BladeGordian Blade Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't worry, the "new" will wear off soon and we'll be back to discussing how to be polite to a LEO when he stops you and how to fell a six-inch tree with two shots.
  • Options
    GrandWizardGrandWizard Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't forget about all the interesting posts about the "smoking jacket club" that one will ramble itself to 300 or 400 posts in short order.
  • Options
    hunter280manhunter280man Member Posts: 705
    edited November -1
    Yea; Im still trying to figure out how that gun dropped the tree with 2 shots. OOPS, there I go again, sorry, I've shot many a .44 mag and never fell a tree in two shots. At least not a tree larger than 2 inches. There I go again!

Though I was born to royalty, I was snatched at birth, so treat me as the noble I am!!!

Edited by - hunter280man on 04/13/2002 10:38:12
  • Options
    woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm gonna go fell a tree with 2 shots from my 22 short derringer. I'll report back asap. Anything is possible.

Woods
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,635 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I no longer need a saw to cut firewood. I just pump my trusty Crossman pellet gun 37 times and........

Back on the subject, I believe the Star search will die down in a few weeks when the newness wears out....Let's see, only 300 more posts to the next star....
  • Options
    FUBARFUBAR Member Posts: 175 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ya know when I bought my Russian M44, I didn't know I was getting a cannon! I heard that the logging industry has placed a rather large order for every M44 they can lay their hands on.If you have one hang on to it because the value is going to go through the roof. That post alone should have netted him many a star!

Guns! Guns! Guns!
  • Options
    ADfreeADfree Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well that is nothing, I can spit on a tree and cut it down. Might have something to do with garlic and onions.