In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

500th Post Give away. Be here at 9 pm tonight !

Rebel_JamesRebel_James Member Posts: 4,746
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
********************** About 5 minutes to go ***********************

*************I'LL POST A BRAND NEW POST FOR THE GIVE AWAY*********

This is my 500th post, and I've decided to give away a Bore-Snake, in the caliber of the winner's choice.

I've seen give aways done by drawing the winner's name, shooting a target with all the names on it, etc. I'm doing one with an INSTANT WINNER. Mine will be like a radio call in. You have to be on the forum to win.

At 9 pm (est) tonight, Sunday, I'll post a new post:

500th Post Give away..NOW !!

***YOU HAVE TO BE HERE TO WIN. THIS ISN'T A PUT YOUR NAME IN THE HAT AND WAIT FOR A DRAWING.***

After I put up the new post, anyone wanting to win just needs to put the caliber of Bore-Snake they want in their entry post. All you need to put is the caliber you want. But you have to put the caliber. Posting anything else does not count, that post will be null and void. The 7th forum member to post a caliber wins!!

I'll order the Bore-Snake, get it in, then mail it to the winner. Darn things are too high at local gunshops. I can get them cheaper online.

I've seen give aways in the past that I've wondered about. It seems most of the winners are long time forum members. I'm not saying any of them are 'rigged' but some of them have looked that way. The way I'm doing my give away, I have no control over who wins!

If anyone has any questions about my 'rules,' reply to this post.

GOOD LUCK.....AND TYPE REAL DAMN FAST TOMORROW NIGHT!!

"If they won't give us good terms, come back and we'll fight it out."
-- Gen. James Longstreet

Comments