In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Is their a Dr. in the house, I need a Pill

chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I am no longer a sane man, I have 4 Gun's that I repaired this winter and have not shot, my out door Range is in the middle teen's, to cold. Have Ammo loaded and ready to go. I need Sun Shine, or a pill that will keep me warm, If'n their aint a Regular Dr. How about a VooDoo one. I need help before they Cart me off to the boobie hatch.[:0][:(!][V][:0][:p]

Comments

• p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 23,916 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi Chuck,
    I'm an amateur GYN if that counts... Move to a warm place at first light.
  • steeltoe1978steeltoe1978 Member Posts: 3,248
    edited November -1
    I think I can help... but first I need to know 2 things. 1: Do you have a basement? and 2: Do you have a really understanding wife? [:D] - Toe
  • gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like you need either some more patience, a move to a warmer climate, or a snowmobile suit. Hang in there spring is right around the corner. You could always do what I do in the winter and find yourself a nice indoor shooting range.
  • chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
    edited November -1
    P3-Cant move, I spent all my money of gun's

Steel-NO to both Questions.

Gog- Patience He** I got to shoot something.

Thank you kindlee fer all your ans.
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have not resorted to it yet, but is there an inside range close by?

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just Open the Kitchen Window a little bit.
    Then Sweep up the Empty Brass off the Tile Floor. [:D] [:D] [8D]

Jacksonville.gif
    sniper.gif Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    http://www.awbansunset.com/
    Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
    edited November -1
    Pick up, No we dont have a inside range, DARN

Ruger 9, Neighbors live to close, DARN
  • ItGoBangItGoBang Member Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am in Minnesota, and we go shooting all the time, I was out a few days back and it was -00's You need to make sure your guns will shoot and ANY weather [:D]

It will hurt you, More than it will hurt me..

Life Member..NRA,
    American Legion, MECU, MWCA, SMSC, NASDS, IDPA
    Thanks for all the help!
  • HangfireHangfire Member Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And Chuck, if you do decide to brave the elements be sure and take something besides your Remingtons. Don't want to go to all that effert and not be able to shoot when it breaks. Maybe you could borrow someones Winc......Oh! thats right-NEVERMIND[:D][:D]

Love them Pre-64's!!!!-Bob
    edited November -1
    Hangfire, Good one[:D][:D] I do have 4 Winchesters, 3--22 and one 300 win Mag.
  • 358 WINCHESTER358 WINCHESTER Member Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Chuck come on down to Fl. for a visit we can shoot at the range or out the window. Just bring the winchesters they are my favorites [:p]
  • rogue_robrogue_rob Member Posts: 7,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    bah!!!! you're just weak. [;)] I've been shooting skeet all winter long. Had to shovel the walk around a few times. [:D][:D]

It's not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.