In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

20 feet, Ruger LCR 22LR, 2" Target dot.

dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,788 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in General Discussion
My 21 year old college student daughter needed to try out her new revolver before moving back into her apartment. Her LCR is an eight shot 22LR hammerless model. (I don't know if there are 22Lr LCRs with a hammer) It took her about 24 to 32 rounds to get the feel of the trigger but out of over 50 shots I didn't see one shot outside of a 12 inch square. All shooting was done at 20 feet.

The grand finale was 6 rounds in the 2 inch target dot, 2 rounds about an inch low and right. I hope she never has to use it but that is good enough shooting if she has to use it I am comfortable with the probable outcome.

Comments

• Options
    rogue_robrogue_rob Member Posts: 7,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bought Mrs_rogue one of these with the laser sight. She seems to like it. It's light and holds 8 rounds.

She just got an ankle holster for it yesterday so she will be packing at work. Too many nuts out there now a days.