In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

"China Beach"

yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,087 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
I think I'll see if I can track down that tv show on DVD on the cheap. Be nice to see the prettier of the Delany sisters.

Comments

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,389 ******
    edited November -1
    Dana sure made the movie "Tombstone" easy on the eyes![:p]
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dana Delaney....Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm she was a doll baby, made that show worth watching.
  • Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,131 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    Cornflk1Cornflk1 Member Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Our China Beach is a sand bar on a remote area of a mid size Indiana River.

Named after the beach in 'another world", and not nearly as famous, but still good times. [^]
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow great looking for 61
    quote:Originally posted by us55840

Still not bad looking at 61 years old.

http://en.mediamass.net/people/dana-delany

[:)]
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    303 reads? Are even that many folks on here? I reckon if one person looked 5 times I don't think could make those "reads".

Anyways. Before I go and buy the DVDs the title song was Dianna Ross/The Supremes, right? Hate to buy it and have another "Tour Of Duty" moment expecting The Stones and get some janky panflute debacle.

Yeah Dana was in that one coroner tv show with Joana Cassidy as her "mother". More like sisters. They both looked great.

As for her being in "Tombstone" I don' remember since I just seen bits and pieces of that movie. If I were to watch a movie just for her "Exit To Eden". I may go blind and not unsee rosey o'donnell it's still worth it for Dana.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I think I'll wait until Walmart has them for $13.00 [:D] not wanna pay $40.
  • Options
    armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,483 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by yoshmyster
    303 reads? Are even that many folks on here? I reckon if one person looked 5 times I don't think could make those "reads".

Anyways. Before I go and buy the DVDs the title song was Dianna Ross/The Supremes, right? Hate to buy it and have another "Tour Of Duty" moment expecting The Stones and get some janky panflute debacle.

Yeah Dana was in that one coroner tv show with Joana Cassidy as her "mother". More like sisters. They both looked great.

As for her being in "Tombstone" I don' remember since I just seen bits and pieces of that movie. If I were to watch a movie just for her "Exit To Eden". I may go blind and not unsee rosey o'donnell it's still worth it for Dana.

Yep that's why I bought it probably about $5 on ebay.
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,755 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Loved it when she was running on the show. [:0]
  • Options
    Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by yoshmyster

She played actress Josephine Marcus and later "Josie" Earp, Wyatt's wife.

e5e57ed717e345b4fdc8e8b4fcb92605--dana-delany-pin-up-art.jpg
  • Options
    m88.358winm88.358win Member Posts: 7,272 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,483 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You know Marge Helgenberger wasn't to shabby either and she went on to star in CSI Las Vegas.