In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

wees puts the toylet lid

onepopperonepopper Member Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2016 in General Discussion
wees puts the toylet lid down in the house don't have them fat * women sayin bad things when that * hits the cold boal sides

Comments

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My house, my rules.
    If you needs it down, put it down, if it should be up, pick it up.
  • Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    amen Bruce Never could understand why it is the mans job . I put it up when I need it up and I put it down when I need it down . I give them a choice I can leave it down if you like but then dont * if I get some PEE on the seat. END OF STORY
  • Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,131 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mrs Ros will "drop" it to make me know I forgot [B)]
    Pisses me off somn fierce, and I think she knows it!
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    likemhotlikemhot Member Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Growin' up in our house, it was 'yer business' use it as ya need it! oh yea fergot - 4 boys and 5 girls, now married since '82 and have had two wives same rules apply and no problems
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I usually put it down unless I forget. I don't want the old ball and chain falling into the damn thing and getting her rear end stuck in it when she stumbles into the bathroom during the middle of the night to take a whizzz. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I tell them, would you rather I left it up and you know it's clean, or have it down and have to wonder?
  • Options
    diver-rigdiver-rig Member Posts: 6,342 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was raised up that you lower every lid available, as in completely covered.

Goes well with wrapping bowl with Saran wrap. [:p]
  • Options
    armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,483 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1