In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Liver Hurts Today

dav1965dav1965 Member Posts: 26,543 ✭✭✭
edited July 2014 in General Discussion
Stomach is killing me today. I dont think the doctor did it right. He gave me 1 shot between my skin and liver and then 2 minuets he told me to hold my breath for 15 seconds.

Then he plunged a tube into my liver. I am laying on my back and i jumped about 4 inches high. He then told me to breath. I am laying there thinking bad thoughts of what i want to do to him.

He tells me to hold my breath again and i am thinking please God not again. I then hear a click and i look and he is putting a piece in a jar. He did that twice. I had no pain meds whatsoever. I suggest if you have to have it done please get pain meds.

My liver is still hurting today i am thinking of going to get a shot. Why he did not numb me more i do not know. There is no need to be that hard on somebody. I could see in triage but not just for routine.

Comments