In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

My Chief Is Retiring

nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,036 ******
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
It was in the paper this morning. Chief Barry Paris of the Greenville Police Department announced his retirement effective the end of May.

He will be missed. May he have many years to enjoy life now.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net

Comments

• Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad to hear he made it to retirement, now are we going to have to start calling you Chief Nunn?[:D]

line2.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,036 ******
    edited November -1
    Not me. I ain't even close.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net
  • Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought you was pretty high up on the ladder. I know here it is politics that get a cheif appointed, take our chief, same age as me, onjly been a cop for 10 years and we have cops that have more time in then he does but ol Dougy wound up being chief.

line2.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
  • Options
    96harley96harley Member Posts: 3,992 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    David if you're like me you could care less about taking on that political headache.

"Save the Whalers, they need jobs too."
  • Options
    RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Guess you will have to cook for yourself.
    OH! Chief, not CHEF.
    Nevermind. [:D] [:D] [8D]

Jacksonville.gif
    sniper.gif Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    http://www.awbansunset.com/
    Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.