In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Finaly Light at the End of the Tunnel....

ryan_marineryan_marine Member Posts: 635
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I finaly got to see the light to get out of this tunnel that they call California.... I am going to be stationed in The Great State Of Georgia. By the way what are some of the gun laws there. I think that I will have the least amount of guns there (12). Any help with some of the laws there would be great. By the way I will be in Albany.

Thanks

Ray

More Powder, More Lead, More Dead

Comments

• bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think you'll barely be allowed in the state. I think in all midwest and southern states the minimium number of firearms is twelve! [:D][:D][:D]
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • ryan_marineryan_marine Member Posts: 635
    edited November -1
    I hope that I can get in that state. The first thing that I will do is get me a XM15 ES2 just like the one that I had to get rid of.

Ray

• dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Look me up when you get here. It is a fair state to live in. Easy to get a permit. Just fill out the paperwork and pay the money.

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • ryan_marineryan_marine Member Posts: 635
    edited November -1
    I forgot to add. I am looking for areas to hunt varmints, deer, pheasant, quail and to go fishing around there. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Ray

• dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ryan_marine
    I forgot to add. I am looking for areas to hunt varmints, deer, pheasant, quail and to go fishing around there. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Ray

No pheasant but plenty of everything else.

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Keep in Mind;
    That Light at the End of the Tunnel just could be a Train Coming. [:D] [:D] [8D]

Jacksonville.gif
    sniper.gif Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    http://www.awbansunset.com/
    Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.