In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Ok you guys here in CA-

FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Might be a good time to think about sand bags, suposed to get steady rain all week! Sounds like Tues-Wed is going to get ugly. Got the pineapple connection going on. We had some rare funnel clouds over monteray yesterday.

gun.gif
Those who live by the
sword get shot by those who don't.

[img][/img]Santa_Cruz.gif

Comments

• TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    UH-OH, Not again! Franc, the upper sac was almost to the top of the levee's 2 days ago. Oh well, should be a good salmon run this spring.
  • HangfireHangfire Member Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here in So.Kal just means big surf in Laguna!!! Where's that wax?

Love them Pre-64's!!!!-Bob
  • TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    HANGFIRE,you can surf a mudslide?[:D]
    edited November -1
    YEP!!A goofey foot can hotdog anything[8D][8D][8D]

• Bert H.Bert H. Member Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will say this much... all you SOCal people drive like idiots in the rain[:(!] When I drove from Anaheim to Orange earlier today (went down to Little John's shop in Orange), it had just started to rain... saw two accidents within 5 minutes of the rain starting. When I drove back to Anaheim a few hours later, I saw SEVERAL more accidents... one fellow driving one of those two-seater BMWs was off in the ditch on the on ramp from La Veta to 22 East... laughed my butt off when I drove by[:D]

Bert H.

Real Men use a SINGLE-SHOT!
    edited November -1
    Bert... you have experienced the classic So Kal phenomena!! Those of us native to this fair part of the State must endure the transgressions of the foreigners.We do not drive BMW's.We drive Trucks, SUV's, and classic muscle cars!!!Rain is a casual hinderence overcome by brakes and horsepower!!There is no real need to travel on 22.The worst drivers seem to come from the State of Washington[8D]

• FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Think Caltrans and pot hole's [:D]
    were on it [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

gun.gif
    Those who live by the
    sword get shot by those who don't.

[img][/img]Santa_Cruz.gif
  • Bert H.Bert H. Member Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hangfire
    Bert... you have experienced the classic So Kal phenomena!! Those of us native to this fair part of the State must endure the transgressions of the foreigners.We do not drive BMW's.We drive Trucks, SUV's, and classic muscle cars!!!Rain is a casual hinderence overcome by brakes and horsepower!!There is no real need to travel on 22.The worst drivers seem to come from the State of Washington[8D]

Bob... I drive a 4x4 Dodge, and yes, it has Washington plates on it[}:)]

It is a real hoot to be driving on any of the nearby freeways (57, 55, I5, 405, 22, 91, 60, ect. when it starts to rain. When it is dry, I am in everyone else's way, trying my best not to get run over by all those yuppies driving BMWs, Mercedes, Cadillacs, etc at 80-85 MPH... but as soon as it starts to rain, all of them bozos are suddenly in my way[:D] Most of them give me a real dirty look when I blast by at 65 MPH... until they see the WA plate that is[8D]

Bert H.

Real Men use a SINGLE-SHOT!
  • jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    I'm hunkering down with a stack of good books, a full fridge, and occasional trips to a coffee joint where there is a piano I play...
  • WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's raining pretty hard here, I'm packing my things and going shooting. I guess I'll just get wet.

Hangfire- I'm from washington, you've lived in Ca. to long my friend, the crazy drivers are all right here![:D]

R/

Dave

How different the world would be if we could consult the veteran instead of the politician. - Henry Miller
  • glynglyn Member Posts: 5,698 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rain has stopped here in northern kal but i believe it is forcast.The lake is way high and if we get the same as we have been getting flooding is just around the corner.Incidently you think so kal drivers are bad,I have driven 14 different state most of Europe,Australia,South Africa,Israel and India and I can assure you the drivers here are amongst the stupidest and selfish Ive seen anywhere.

Those who live by the sword will be killed by those who dont. Glyn