In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Kitty Lovers..Here's Mine

oldgunneroldgunner Member Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
racoons001.jpg

There are no bad guns, only bad people.

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    *LOL...cute...I'll take them too....

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • oldgunneroldgunner Member Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BR, I knew you would find it, it was mostly for you.

• ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Anyone can plainly see ,them ain't cats they is rabbits.

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

standard.jpg
    Limerick.gif
    It's my cat's world. I'm just here to open cans.

We got rid of the kids. The cat was allergic.

ATF,Eagle Guns
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,457 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Old Gunner, the good news is you are a nice guy feeding those little fellers. The bad news is they have friends. We did this and soon had a dozen coming every night. Lots of clean up required. I finally moved the feeder away from the house.

He Dog
    edited November -1
    Yup, already found that out He Dog. Started out feeding one little lonely guy that was little more than born. About a month ago I moved things away from the house when the count was up to thirteen and one of them insisted on coming into the house every time I opened the door.

ATF, durn it, I meant to show pics of me dogs too, but you'd just call 'em ducks because they gots muddy feathers, so I ain't a gonna do it.

• He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,457 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't know as I would hunt with ATF afore he gets the new glasses, I could lose a good dog that way![:0]

He Dog
  • jltrentjltrent Member Posts: 9,306 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't try to grow a garden with these pretty little fellows. Where I live the place is full of them and they eat my garden corn, watermelons, pumpkins and just about everything else. I trap about four to five every year when my garden is coming in and usually catch them after they have destroyed it.
    edited November -1
    Please post pics of any animals you have....dogs cats *, skunks..whatever *LOL.. my aunt had a pet skunk, descented of course, and that thing was so much fun....
    and then I grew up...*LOL

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • woodshermitwoodshermit Member Posts: 2,589
    edited November -1
    True Story: About 6 years ago, I was living out in the woods and had 3 cats. At the time I had a kitty door and they could come and go as they pleased. One night I was asleep up in the loft and was awakened by some really loud cat food crunching. I went downstairs and there was a huge raccoon munching away on the dry cat food. I opened the door and shooed it out with a broom. Then I turned to go back upstairs and there was another * sitting in a corner curled up with one of my cats! That was the end of the cat door arrangement. Raccoons are interesting, but, can be very destructive and also are notorious carriers of rabies.
    edited November -1
    BR, I've posted this one before, but in case you missed it..

Mulie0001.jpg

• ATFATF Member Posts: 11,683 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A woman I know trapped this mouse under her house(hey that rhymes) She said it weighed 36 pounds.It was relocated,not killed.Here's another picture, B.R. I forgot to tell you she lives in Florida.

[:)][:p][:D][8D]
    standard.jpg
    standard.jpg

standard.jpg
    Limerick.gif
    It's my cat's world. I'm just here to open cans.

We got rid of the kids. The cat was allergic.

ATF,Eagle Guns
  • v35v35 Member Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That mouse looks like a possum to me albeit a large one.
    edited November -1
    Dang mice..ATF..hey I knows how it is..gots some eating with me kitties, just haven't caught them on camera yet.They share the dog food I put out, the racoons, 'possums, and cats..I've seen them all together, just eating away, ignoring each other..

edited November -1
    Gonna share something with you guys that I havent told anyone else but Classic....

I heard the next door neighbors dog barking one night and I know what each different bark means...well the one she was doing meant "something is out here...better come see"...well I went...and came back into the house to get Classic...I said there was something by the door of the shed..I had no clue what the heck it was and he better come...he asked me to describe it...I said its white, tiny, very very hurt, and a long nose..He said it sounded like it was an oppossum...I had no idea what the heck he was talking about...I told him when I walked over to it, it fell over...
    He came out with me, and took one look, said it was a baby possum...and hurt...he picked it up, we took it to the nearest shelter and they fixed it up, and then released it to a rehab place...
    I had never seen an oppossum in my life, had no clue what one looked like...next one I seen was under a neighbors house, and was it big.....theya re kinda cute...*LOL

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
    edited November -1
    BR, they also "play possum" on you now and then..They faint when they get scared, you think they are dead or sick, but as soon as you leave them alone, they come back to life..Most people think it is a fake thing, but it is a true faint..so I have heard..