In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Loading and Supply info

404 jeffery404 jeffery Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited January 2002 in General Discussion
I am looking for any and all loading data for 404 Jeffery, where to get cast bullets in .423-.425 and any and all information on obtaining supplies.

Comments

• Options
    hunter280manhunter280man Member Posts: 705
    edited November -1
    Doesn't look like any one is going to answer you so I thought I'd give it a try. Probably youre best bet would be to try KaptainKirk on ask the experts. Hell I load several different loads and am not quite shure if that is a rifle or a pistol caliber. If its pistol probably best to cast your own.
    I eat my road kill!!
  • Options
    robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Brass from Bell Brass, www.midwayusa.com Woodleigh Bullets makes the .423 also available from midwayThe only dies I can find are made by RCBS, special order, Group J, I hope you really are serious about reloading for this, cause the dies are 215.95, in the 2000 catalog!!!The reloading info. I dont have readily available to me, but it shouldnt be too hard to find, by the time you can afford all the reloading components, you should have found the reloading info, good luck, Rob.
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    For an alternative source of dies, check CH4D: http://www.ch4d.com/ I have no idea how the prices would compare in this case, but they make damn nice tools and are *usually* less expensive than RCBS. You won't go wrong w/ either company.Loads . . . if you do some serious searching on the net, there are manufacturer sites and handloading sites w/ a wealth of data. I've lost the URLs & haven't had need to replace them, so can't provide at this time. You could contact the NRA (you are a member, right?) & check w/ indexes from "Handloader" mag.
  • Options
    Tailgunner1954Tailgunner1954 Member Posts: 7,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looking at my copy of "Any Shot You Want" from A-Square they have brass bullets and load data in there pg 535-537 also loaded ammo.Agreed there not the least expensive place around.Bob