In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

A prayer if you have one. (Sad Update)

Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in General Discussion
One of my favorite cousins has been fighting cancer, and it has beaten him. He is going home to hospice care, as they say days, maybe weeks.

My father taught me to fix just about anything, but I cannot fix this, and it is putting me down hard. Helpless isn't something I do well.

If it isn't too much to ask, a prayer to ease his final journey would be appreciated. He was also one of my Dad's favorites, and he says he will say 'Hi' when he see Dad.

I am going to go yell at a rock. Dammit.

I just got the call I have been dreading. My cousin Denny has shucked off his mortal coil and gone to be with The Lord. If you have a prayer for him and his family, it would be appreciated.

This has been an ordeal for all of us, but especially his wife and kids. While now they do not have to watch his life end, they must face the rest of their's without him. As do the rest of his family.

I am going to miss him, the laughter, the twinkle in his eye, and his decent, honorable approach to life.

Goodbye, Denny. Say 'Hi' to my Dad, your Dad, and the rest of the family. It has been one helluva run.

This Being of mine, whatever it really is, consists of a little flesh, a little breath, and the part which governs.

Comments