In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Independent firearms insurance?

crosshaircrosshair Member Posts: 635 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Is there any companies out there that only insure firearms today. I am talking about theft, fire or whatever may occur to our firearms. Most of the average homeowners policies only cover a small amount dollar wise for our firearms. When you tell them you want to be covered for a larger amount it seems that it is always extremely high when you compare it to what we pay to insure a $20,000.00 car. Is there a company out there that only carries policies on firearms or should I think about starting a company of my own if I could come up with the money to start something in this kind? There is a h--l of alot of claims for vehicles but just stop and think of how many claims there is on stolen firearms or losses due to fires. I know there is alot but far from the amount that the insurance companies are paying for vehicle repairs!

Believe nothing that you hear and only one half of what you see!!

I'm Just One Man Talking!

Comments