In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Coonan mags - Import from Australia restrictions?

UnbatolocoUnbatoloco Member Posts: 110 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Hi there everybody . Long time since I have been on here but I now need to pick your collective brains . As a result of the great Australia handgun buyback debacle ,I now find myself with 5 mags from a coonan model B handgun . As these are a fairly hard to find item ,I did not want to see them crushed like the rest of my guns . I placed a message on the Coonan Arms discussion board to see if there was any interest in them but no one replied . I would prefer to sell them privately through an independant third party from Australia (either gundealer or private person) but am unsure if there are any restrictions on importing gun parts from Australia . Has anybody had previous experience in importing gun parts from Australia and what procedures must be followed ? I understand that the current market price per mag is US$100 to US$120.00 ? Is this a fair price to ask ? I look forward to any comments about this that you can give. Thanks in advance ,
John.

G'day - I am not paranoid , but the people following me are .hillbilly.gif