In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

HELP

robjacksrobjacks Member Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2003 in General Discussion
Where can I find info on a Shotgun from Spencer Gun Co. ie the date of manuf.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I need to down load instant messenger but aim wont let me, is there any other site that I can get it from.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hi....What's with the "help" sign that I can't get rid of ??? Anyone know how to lose it? BT
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Done and forgot who I was talking to about wooden pistol grips.
    Cut down a great oak and a beatuful maple. I cut some peices from the maple for you. Also i was going to put a new blade on the saw so i cut a couple of iron peices. I need a address. I also am cutting a tree that that is bright GOLD YELLOW in color. The wood slowly turns a dull redish with contact with air.
    This wood is free, I want nothing, Just though you might to use it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Two of are gunshops are having sales. I can get a .45 Springfield a1 for $480 out the door at one shop.The other shop has a Browning .22lr pistol target gun for $300 out the door.I had the second gunshop install a 3x9 Leupold on my o6. They installed the old 6x leupold on my Marlyn .22mag. I payed less then $250 for it all.If I wasn't waiting on a price quote for another .22mag target pistol it wouldn't be so hard to pick between the two pistols on sale now.Dang.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Got a crazy question, hoping someone can help me!!!!

My cell phone carrier is verzion, with that said here is my question!

I already have a ringback tone, and I went online and purchased a different one and I would like to change to the song I just purchased. For the life of me I can not figure out how to do that!

Is there anyone here that can help out a not so techno savy gal?

Thank yall!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just paid Chris's college tuition. Please send food, money, clothes and dog food.[:D][:D][:D] I feel like I just bought a new corvette and can't drive it.[xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    How do I go about deleting a message from the forum. I had advertised for a set of rings and was able to procure them. I now wish to delete the W.T.B ( want to buy) message HELP
    levineknives@msn.com

bob levine
  • Options
    edited November -1
    How do I go about deleting a message from the forum. I had advertised for a set of rings and was able to procure them. I now wish to delete the W.T.B ( want to buy) message HELP
    levineknives@msn.com

bob levine
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a 2001 F 150 and the blinkers stopped working today

so I have checked all the fuses under the steering wheel and under the hood and have not found the problem

the hazards lights work fine and all other lights as well and the wipers too

the switch in the steering column is that where I need to go now or am I missing something

do you think the hazard flashers relay would be the same relay as the blinkers [?][?][?]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I need some help here. One of my friend was put on Restrictions yesterday. What does that mean? She is in the Navy.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I need HELP from admin or mon, please get up with me
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am getting covered with messages from gunbroker forum, but I am note subscribed to any help
  • Options
    edited November -1
    [8D]hey, guys-what do I do to shorten this stupid post box, all of a sudden it got huge--help-
    -doesn't anybody know how to regulate the size of this post box??
    --JIMBO
  • Options
    edited November -1
    please help me to the thread of the nasa photos recently posted.
    love to share them with the family!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Can anyone recommend a site that shows how different bullets expand when they hit a target. A non-shooter here in my office has started asking questions, I know a little but not alot.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

If you must burn our flag, please wrap yourself in it first.

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." The Dalai Lama
  • Options
    edited November -1
    how do i contact by phone or e-mail someone at gunbroker regarding an issue with a seller?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What happened to the size of type on GB? I can hardly read it.
    It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelMember: NRA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2AMPD and the AARP. :) njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I was copying some photos to send to my son when I right clicked "copy" and I think I accidentally clicked "block pictures". Now the pics are gone from the post. How do I get the block removed and get the pictures back??????
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a cross word puzzle, and I can not find the answer to one of the hints. Please help

Hint: Holder of the "Dead Man's Hand"

spaces it has to fill:14

Thanks for the help[:)]

Ok now I have to add another question

what was the first cowboy movie

Has to fill 20 spaces
  • Options
    edited November -1
    how can i get a picture in my profile so every time I send something the picture is there
  • Options
    edited November -1
    For a month now i cant log on to this site,it will let me respond to this site if i type my name inthis page but at the log in screen it will not it says unsucsessfully logged in,ive tried everything.....HELP
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have this old western field shotgun in 16ga. its a M550BB. It doesnt have a plug, anybody have any info on how to take the magazine tube apart/off so i can put a plug in it...tommorow is the first day of pheasant and this is the only shotgun i have at the time. Please help.
    Thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO ACTUALLY E-MAIL GUNBROKER WITH A SPECIFIC PROBLEM THEIR HELP CENTER SEEMS TO GO IN CIRCLES.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a Grandson on the way that will be born in the next week according to the doc. Now the question should he be the first or the second? I'm Sr, my son is Jr. From the looks of my daughter in law you better hurry with the answer. I don't think she will go another week. [^] [^] [^] [^]

fc6cb6ef.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Does anyone know the steps to doing a essay? I really could use that help if you do. Thanks

tin22
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well this coming monday deer season opens up here in pa and this is the only legal gun i have to hunt with right now, where to shoot the deer with this ammo? I know i should get other ammo but i am very strapped for money now..help! Thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i went to the auction side looking for a remington model 760 30-06 and couldnt find one . so i posted in the want adds yesterday.today old fool tells me there is 8 listed, but i cant find them, i went to rifles clicked on PUMP and typed in rem.mod.760 30-06. 2 came up i asked old fool to show me but he hasn't. how do i find the other 6? you can go to want adds and read my post. help please
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I went out duck hunting and my dog and I brought home mites. I took the dog to the vet and he's on meds. What can I do until Monday when I can see the doctor?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Looks like I will get to buy a gun off gunbroker yet, I need some help from the pro's. How much do tranfer fees usually run? Just looking for a ball park. Does a long gun require a transfer at all or must it just be shipped to an FFL. If someone could just outline their experience step by step for me that would be helpful. I am new to this, so please try and bare with me. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    My Font size just for GunBroker just changed. and is it ever small How do I get it back larger.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    WHAT I AM I DOING WRONG.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    First off I want to say that I know that I have never really made any post, but I visit the forums regularly. I have a problem that I have been contemplating on for a while and I figured with all the wisdom floating around here, someone could give me some advice.

I am 21 years old, I have always wanted to join the Marine Corp, and still do. Over the summer I worked very hard to get in shape and worked with the recruiter to get everything in order for me to enlist.

While working to get in shape I realized that enlisting right off might not be the best idea. Currently I have not been to any college but I am trying to decide what would be best.

To go back to school for four years, to get a degree and try to go in as an Officer or enlist and then go to school after I do my four active years.

My problem is that I have thought about this for so long that I can't even get a firm grasp on what is up and down. lol

I know I want to join, but is putting it off and going to school worth it first? or should I just enlist first? I really want to join but right now I'm not sure whether I want to make a career out of it so I need a degree to fall back on.

I know that if your making a career out of the military officer is the best best but still, I am very lost.

I know none of this probably makes sense and I'm rambling but I am really in need of some help and I know you guys get the idea of what I'm trying to ask,
    If you have time, I would appreciate it if anyone could give me some advice, I am 100 percent honest.

please ask questions so I can explain better.

Jesse IL
  • Options
    BOBBYWINSBOBBYWINS Member Posts: 7,810
    edited November -1
    I've had the same problem the last couple of days.
    Finally got it working last night.Make sure your using
    the proper case letters/numbers as it is case-sensative.
    I'm not sure how I got mine working(after a couple dozen attempts),
    but I just kept starting from scratch(shut it down a few times).

Good luck,
    BW

IT'S WHAT PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THEMSELVES THAT MAKES THEM AFRAID.
  • Options
    paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Try going to the main home page and log in first! Ive had problems a time or two myself and this usually works!

Also make sure your internet settings is selected to allow cookies!

paboogerani3.gif

LIFES MOSTLY SCARS AND SOUVENIRS - Max Stalling

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!