In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Muskrats

concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
edited January 2004 in General Discussion
Looks like the muskrats are having a good year. This one has been eating seaweed in front of my house for the last couple of days. I thought I'd take a quick peek at him through my scope! [:D]

site1034.jpg

site1033.jpg

G36

Gun Control Disarms Victims, NOT CriminalsThe 2nd Amendment; America's Original Homeland Security

Comments

• Options
    toolmaniamtoolmaniam Member Posts: 3,213
    edited November -1
    Ya didn't pull the trigger on the pesky little varmint? I shoot those critters every chance I get, the little boogers (no offense Pa) will drill holes in your dam and drain your pond/lake. I don't know if there is much of a market anymore for their hides, when I used to trap I got 5 bucks for their pelts.[:)][:p][:D]

A dead intruder cannot testify against you in a court of law!

If they're still moving, put another round in them!

P239n_Beauty.gif
  • Options
    concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would have loved to pull the trigger, toolmaniam, but the people across the lake might call the cops on me! [:(] [:p]

G36

Gun Control Disarms Victims, NOT CriminalsThe 2nd Amendment; America's Original Homeland Security
  • Options
    longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by toolmaniam
    Ya didn't pull the trigger on the pesky little varmint? I shoot those critters every chance I get, the little boogers (no offense Pa) will drill holes in your dam and drain your pond/lake. I don't know if there is much of a market anymore for their hides, when I used to trap I got 5 bucks for their pelts.[:)][:p][:D]

A dead intruder cannot testify against you in a court of law!

If they're still moving, put another round in them!

P239n_Beauty.gif

3.50-4.00 last year........
  • Options
    paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Ive got one on video that was out back in the crick, it was pure albino!!! Never seen one before never seen one since!!!

paboogerani3.gif

LIFES MOSTLY SCARS AND SOUVENIRS - Max Stalling

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!