In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Pictures Of My Buddies!

robomanroboman Member Posts: 6,436
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
buddies.jpg

Cool little guys, aren't they?

They always swim to the side of the tank closest to me and sit there watching what I'm doing. Pretty neat if you ask me, I've never seen fish do that before. They'll follow me around as close as possible in their tank...

signew.JPG

"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long..."

Comments

• deerhntrdeerhntr Member Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was thinking of getting some fish, My doctor tells me they are very relaxing to watch.Do they require lots of maintance?

use_deer.jpg96EB.jpg
  • robomanroboman Member Posts: 6,436
    edited November -1
    My buddies are $3 Tropical Koi from Petsmart. As soon as you set the tank up with gravel, plants, and obstacles and what not and put a filter in, it's no problem. All I have to do is feed them every day and change the filter every three weeks. No problem! And yes, they are very relaxing to watch.

signew.JPG

• Chaser11Chaser11 Member Posts: 251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by roboman
    buddies.jpg

Cool little guys, aren't they?

They always swim to the side of the tank closest to me and sit there watching what I'm doing. Pretty neat if you ask me, I've never seen fish do that before. They'll follow me around as close as possible in their tank...

signew.JPG[:D][:D] [:D] they follow you because you are the food source,i have a pond with kpi and Gold fish and every spg they are spooky for awhile ,then as it warms and they feed more they can be trained to come right over when I tap on the edge or even eat from my hand,trained response. [:D] [:D]

American used to Roar like Lions for Liberty- Now they Bleat like Sheep for Security.
    Always Remember Security without Liberty is called PRISON! -
  • Mr.PissyPantsMr.PissyPants Member Posts: 3,575
    edited November -1
    Cool fish robo! [:D]

f9ef9b6e.jpg

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    If I lived in the same house as you Id be keeping an eye on ya as well!!![:D]

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

Kids that fish, hunt and trap have never mugged any old ladies!

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!