In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Here Is Another New One!

nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,061 ******
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
By the way, I closed my Paypal account a long time ago.

Hello,

We are a growing company in Italy. Our business nature is wholesale in general electronics, medical equipment and agricultural area. We have 2 shops and several showrooms in Italy.

We are looking to expand our business and want to use PayPal payment system to make the clearing process fast, easy, secure and convenient for overseas customers especially from United States. Our company believes that international relations can start a new grade in the business and result in successful and profitable mutual work.

At this time we are unable to open our own Paypal account since Paypal
requires some additional verification until we become Paypal Premier Verified.

If you are looking to make additional profit we will accept you as our representative in your country. You will keep 7,5% of each deal we conduct. We plan to forward our merchandise in exchange of paypal and check payments. Your part is very important:accept funds and forward it to us. It is not a full time work but a very convenient and fast additional income. Being our agent may grow into future branch opening in your area if you are interested and the business will be on up and up. We are going to market our production on ebay and other on-line auctions, place ads in papers and develop other means of advertisement. Being our first deal together and due to the high amount of money involved, the money will be send only after the buyer has confirmed that the product has been received and no return is needed.

Please respond ASAP and you will get additional details on how you can become our representative. Joining us and starting business today will cost you nothing, just some extra income for you.

Sincerely,
George Cerutti,
Director of LBS Marketing Dept.

P.S. We have obtained your email address from MarketingFile.com

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net

Comments

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dear Italian, You can forward all funds to my bank here in the U.S.A. When there funds clear I will graciously send you the money minus the 7.5%. Tell Vinney in Florence hi for me.
  • RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a small local server that is hell on wheels when it comes to stopping that kind of stuff. You will not get through to me unless you are on my approved list. I can go into their site and look at the hundreds of crap email if I want and never harm my computer. They delete every thing in fourteen days or I can pick out the ones I want to keep and send them through to my computer. I would imagine a lot of you have the same thing.
  • paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Yep mine does the same, I get aprox 20 or 30 a day!! One click and there gone!!

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

Kids that fish, hunt and trap have never mugged any old ladies!

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!