In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Morning Pa

punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Well now that you are here to carry on, I guess I can sign off.

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Comments

• punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    Coffee is ready.

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
  • punchiepunchie Member Posts: 2,792
    edited November -1
    Started getting up with the rooster to get a litttle extra work time. You are right. It is the only time it gets quite around here. Did it ever stop raining? Stopped around midnight here. I expect it will start again when the heat gets up around 1500 hrs. I'm having to spray everything in the gardens with liquid calcium to fight the fungus that all the wet weather has been causing and the soil is loosing its mineral content too. Got to have some more sunshine! I cut down a few grains on my rifle loads in 44mag since the longer barrel gets better ballistics. Saves powder and makes a more accurate cartridge. The length is the same on both. Anyway it works for my Marlin and Blackhawk.Just got a 45 Colt SAA and am thinking that it would be better for CAS. Better balance and much more accurate shooting duelist style. Gotta find a lever gun in 45 Colt now too.
    Have a good one.

Big Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • greeker375greeker375 Member Posts: 3,644
    edited November -1
    I tell ya...kids. I got them up 45 min's ago so they'd be out the door at 5 to head out to school and guess what:they still haven't left.
    I'm gonna be sticking my buster browns when they don't belong if they don't start hurrin' up.

"the difference between the almost right word and the right word is like the difference between a lightning bug and a lightning bolt" - Mark Twain.
  • paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Hi : Punchie!!! Gotta run I t's time to go to work!!![:(!]

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

LIFES MOSTLY SCARS AND SOUVENIR'S - Max Stalling

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!