In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Belated thank you from Wallace Fire Dept.

firechieffirechief Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
To all who entered the raffle for Wallace Fire Dept. We had our first fire meeting and the guys were simply in awe. They could not believe the generousity of this board. After a long discussion, we have decided to put the money towards an aed. This past 2 weeks we have had 2 heart attacks where the people did not make it. We had a grant in the works to get one, but it fell through.

I also want to apoligize for taking so long to thank all you fine people. I have been working 6-7 days a week with 12-14 hour days being the norm and with all the runs the dept has been having, I haven't had a lot of time to log on. We were told yesterday that we are sending more jobs to Mexico and cutting the overtime, so I will have more time to play coming soon.

First ones in, Last ones out.
Firechief
maltese.jpg?bfNQ48_AzdQsH3as

Comments

• WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Everyone hear knew it was for a great cause, I didn't even mind losing the giveaway at all[:)]

R/

Dave

How different the world would be if we could consult the veteran instead of the politician. - Henry Miller
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How exactly are they sending your jobs to Mexico? I'd think the fire response times would be horrible! [:D]
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very good decision on the purchase.
  • IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Although we (or most of us) don't there, the thanks go the other way for what you guys do to protect and help your community.

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the French." (Mark Twain) ". . . And DemoCraps" (me)
  • paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Glad we could help!

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

Kids that fish, hunt and trap have never mugged any old ladies!

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!