In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

To The Harrisburg Gang-

FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
First Glad you all had a great time!

OK WHO GOT THE SCOOP ON THE NEW .204 Ruger?

gun.gif
"Those who live by the sword get shot
by those who don't." [:D]
[img][/img]Santa_Cruz.gif

Comments

• groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    Franc, There weren't many guns at the show as it was mostly everything...no, it was everything else you can imagine related to hunting, fishing, shooting and camping, just not may guns! HOWEVER!!! Bob and Wally Hart were there and so was Jim Borden. I enjoyed talking with them! I knew the Hart's already but hadn't met Mr. Borden. I did get an invite to come visit his shop though! I'll probably have to take him up on that!
    Nobody that I know(any shops) has gotten any of the new .204's yet and I have a couple places I deal with that should be at the top of the list to get them when available. They're being told not to expect any before 3/15! So it will probably be 7/15 before there are enough in the pipeline to allow many people to get one!!! GHD
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Franc, There weren't many guns at the show as it was mostly everything...no, it was everything else you can imagine related to hunting, fishing, shooting and camping, just not may guns! HOWEVER!!! Bob and Wally Hart were there and so was Jim Borden. I enjoyed talking with them! I knew the Hart's already but hadn't met Mr. Borden. I did get an invite to come visit his shop though! I'll probably have to take him up on that!

[:0][:0][:0][:0] I am sobing as I type this. Your rubbing elbows with the God's I can only dream of meeting! I am living on the Wrong coast!

All I can say is GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

gun.gif
    "Those who live by the sword get shot
    by those who don't." [:D]
    [img][/img]Santa_Cruz.gif
  • groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    Franc, Schedule your summer so you can get to Williamsport,PA in July for the 1000 yard BR championships! You can meet them(at least the Harts) and they aren't god's. They're just good folks that are doing what we'd like to do! GHD
  • paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Franc: It was an awesome show!! Ive never seen anything like it!!!

pa.gif

Rixford.gif

LIFES MOSTLY SCARS AND SOUVENIR'S - Max Stalling

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!