In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

JUJU

2»

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    check your email

"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe
    ~ Jesus Christ [Luke 11:21.6]

Mauser Central

MidwayUSA, if your not signed up for the Eblast alerts you are missing some great deals !
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey Mike! ya gonna make it over for when BigT is gonna be here??
    And bring Indy with ya..??????????
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You got mail sent it as a Jpeg this time

"When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember that it is still an evil."
    - Max Lerner
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The K-Bar came today. It is great! Thanks a lot!

One question. Is it a collectible, or should I sharpen and use it?

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Do we have any exact dates yet? I would like to be there when P-smoke is there that way we can all three hunt together. I will be bringing my bow and two muzleloaders, one flint and one of those nasty inlines. [:D]

Politicians are like diapers, every so often you need to change them, for obvious reasons.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Did you finally get the package????????? Unreal what you have to go thru when shipping 'small arms ammunition'![:(!]

spiny
    'not all who wander are lost'
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You've got mail. The tracking number you sent me is incorrect. I get a message that it is not a valid UPS tracking number.
    Finally got around to checking it tonight.

"When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember that it is still an evil."
    - Max Lerner
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sorry,I just noticed your name and remembered i am supposed to send you some cartridges.Let me know if you still need 38-40,44-40 25-20 32-20 and probably others.Will need your mailing address again.(got deleted) I will go to my dealer tomorrow and have them ups them.Email at wbjfarnham@aol.com
    P.S. this was not a personal message.it just appears that way.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Have your lady keep an eye on the Mailbox.[:p]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ya gots mail .[:D]

yo-yo.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am unable to use the board email feature for some reason (I've been having trouble with other posting features, as well). Please email me and I will email you back. Thanks!
  • Options
    jujujuju Member Posts: 6,321
    edited November -1
    Aint got diddly yet? will check again in a few minutes.

JuJu(who is getting tired)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It wasnt much, just about the rakin over we were getting over in TFF, seems the boys cant tell it like it really is.. Ya befriended me and hairy now ya got that brand,,

You will be another unamerican, liberal, But as you know thay cant carry on a debate so have to resort to TROLL tactics..

Pabooger is over there telling the lie, that I threatened to go up there and kick his butt, I have the EMAIL I sent him saved, cause I knew the guy would do something like that to make him look good in his buddies eyes.. cant help but laugh at the character of some of those people..

Classic (the Ugly Biker)
    pig.jpg
    "I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows.
    Hudson.gif
    900.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You know what Classic, The day I let other people pick my friends for me is the day I put a bullet in my brain.

I spent to many years on the street, not trusting anybody or having any friends. I think I can judge people better than most.

Seen about every lowlife and con artist in the world and dont get fooled anymore(least not to often).

I will pick my friends, make my own judgements on peoples character and I will decide which arguments sway me in discussions.

Poeple are free to post their opnions and I will listen, may not agree but I will listen. Will porbably post a rebuttal if I dont agree but at least I have the maturity to not let differences of opnion be my only criteria for judging someone.

They can label me anything they want, like in gone with the wind "I DONT GIVE A DAMN".

Been on this board a while and most folks know me and what I am like, if they change their opnion of me because I select my friends based on my judgement and not thiers, oh well, their loss not mine.

JuJu(the ex street person)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    My sentiments exactly,, till they have walked 100 miles in my shoes they dont know squat about me, and I really care less what a name on a screen thinks..

I as well as you have made some fine friends , and no one in the world and their opinion can shake that..

Talk at ya later...

Classic (the Ugly Biker)
    pig.jpg
    "I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows.
    Hudson.gif
    900.gif
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:I spent to many years on the street, not trusting anybody or having any friends. I think I can judge people better than most.

[^][^][:D][8D] Street smart is the best policy [^]

eyeflash.gif

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
  • Options
    interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    I see the "Church of Hairy" is prospering.[:)]

topcat1.bmp Don't "F" with kitty!! unamerican.gif
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by interstatepawnllc
    I see the "Church of Hairy" is prospering.[:)]

topcat1.bmp Don't "F" with kitty!! unamerican.gif

Does this mean we need latex gloves [:D][:D][:D]

eyeflash.gif

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Seen about every lowlife and con artist in the world

And then you came along ISP.

JuJu(not your social worker)
  • Options
    CountryGunsmithCountryGunsmith Member Posts: 617 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I see no such thread on the other forum.

Scrappy Doo sleeps with the fishes.
  • Options
    paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Your not the only one who saved the email Classic! Here it is word for word! You come into the chat room under an Alias and hide in the corner to see what everybody has to say about you!!! You talk about meeting face to face, you ain't even got the beans to come in under your own name and fire away!!! Hell roboman comes in all the time, he ain't hidin under the sheet and nobody is thumpin on him!

A few of us knew you were there, next time you register under an alias be smart enough to use a different Birthdate then your own!!! DUH! There were several other people in their in the discussion and yet you mention none of them!!! Why?? What is your problem with me?? Get off my back! I stay over there, I don't come over here and cause you trouble!! I have friends that are friends with you Im man enough to accept that! Hell I think Woodsy is a great guy and he thinks the world of you!!! Do I try to make him dislike you?? Hell Know!!!

So iffin ya wanna keep tellin these boys what a jerk Iam so be it, I think some such as JuJU are adult enough to pick their own friends irregardless if their accepted by their buddies or not! If they are not than so be it!!!

Irregardles of what ya might think I ain't afraid of you! Get over it!! Iffin ya wanna come over and play have the beans to do it under your own name, come on in and chat if ya wish, you will be accepted like everyone else! No need to hide under any skirts!!!

Get over your complex!!! Lifes to short!!! This is gradeschool stuff man, I have to deal with kids here!!! Grow Up!

copy of email threatened no one * harm, If you wish to carry this further and
    threaten me and my family so be it!!! If you continue to respond to me or my
    family authorities WILL be notified!!! Half of your lovely little forum has
    left just because of you and others like you! Deal with it!!!! You stay in
    your forum and Iwill stay in mine, and keep your little college boy groupies
    with you!! They will not be tolereated on ours! This forum was started by
    many disgruntled GB prople several years ago, they want no part of it or the
    anti American people it supports!!!

Last I checked in our forum we are still allowed freedom of speesh, no Nazi
    Moderators that wish to protect their brood, we can say what we wish within
    the guidelines, I have not went out of the guidelines! My response was to a
    post that someone else had made in GB, funny you have not attacked him or
    any other who have responded! This isn't Gb your not on your own turf, best
    drop it an leave it at that!

You would serve your self much better spending your time at the flea markets
    and looking after your Mrs, then venturing up to these parts! Ive said all
    Im gonna say, best not here from ya again!!!

Original Message
    To: "Tim and Chris Krott" <tkrott@pennswoods.net>
    Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2004 2:15 AM
    Subject: Re: Sent From GunBroker.com Message Forums by Classic095

> DONT PUSH IT, sounds like a threat to me, how about you and I meeting up
    and discussing your little problem..
    >
    > You always challenged people to step up like a man, so, what do ya think,,
    could you discuss it like a man or not..
    >
    > I can be in your area in about a day if you wish. cause I dont like to
    hide behind a computer, It would be a pleasure to talk with you face to
    face..
    >

quote:cause I dont like to
    hide behind a computerOk Doubleshotbuck!!![:0][:p][:D]